IGNORED

Triple Celebration

Craven arms

Not a celebration but a smile came to my face when I noticed that Gary Johnson has finally won a game for Northampton which means they now can't be relegated. Bet he will be looking forward to going to the memorial next season. Always want our former Managers to do well especially those that achieved so much for us. Would have hated for him to have been relegated out of the league!!

Not a celebration but a smile came to my face when I noticed that Gary Johnson has finally won a game for Northampton which means they now can't be relegated. Bet he will be looking forward to going to the memorial next season. Always want our former Managers to do well especially those that achieved so much for us. Would have hated for him to have been relegated out of the league!!

:clap:

Not to forget Gloucestershire made it two wins out of three against Kent, while for you Somerset supporters they managed their first victory of the season as well.

Yes a great day. Somerset lost there first two games last season and ended up joint winners, so watch out.

A stressful afternoon flicking between City, snooker, Rovers, Somerset and my tickets for Tuesdays "El Clasico" arrived so I can see if the Camp Nou is any better than the Mem'.

Archived