IGNORED

Sheep-Shaggers Vs Boro Official Match Thread

Scuffed??? He knocked it in low and hard to the near post for a tap in.

Exactly.

We may not like him but not let that cloud our judgement. He seems to have got his career back on track and I think he's a very good striker at this level, as he's proving in the 2nd half if this season.

Wouldnt swap him for maynard though - Maynard is a class above lita.

When they went 2 down the cameras showed a close up of a bloke with tears in his eyes, my house erupted with laughter!!!!

I've just CRUELLY abused the Baaaadiff fan who is always giving me grief at work, so I'm back.

Now. What was that you were saying about some welsh git crying??

This is like a dream - please do not let it end:-

The gas - down

Plymouth - down

Swindle - down

Baaaadiff - minced by Reading in the playoffs.

This is a special moment indeed.

:clapping:

The Duff are staying down, the duff are staying down... And now you gonna believe us...

Lads, lads!!

What are we doing here? Quick - everyone onto the Cardiff forum ASAP!!!!

:dancing6:

First to be banned gets a Steve Coppell signed T-shirt.

They ARE a bunch of bottling C"""" !

They bottle it every season, hope Norwich go us as well apart from the Sheepshaggers neighbours Swansea best side i have seen at AG this year, again i can't wait to see them lose in the play off final at Wembley, seeing Bellemey crying will be better than the C U NEXT TUESDAY Chopra.

Lita is a reasonable player at this level- his attitude can be poor and if it was to improve I think he would be pretty handy.

Yeah, he showed couple of years back with Reading what he can do at this level- negative views of him based on other reasons aside, based on football ability I'd go along with that.

OK God - I am going to really test you with this request.

So far this weekend, you have given me everthing I asked for.

Now, can you get Jones to sub Bothroyd, bring on Chopra, and then ask the ref to give Chops a straight red card?

That would be lovely.

Thanks.

:pray:

How can Baaaaadiff be so shit?

Are they paid a bonus to **** it up every year??

Someone is making a killing I recon - can anyone get into Dave Jones William Hill account.........

.......... or it could be Chops - I gather he likes a flutter. Next time they show the bench, can anyone see if he's got his mobile on.

:englandsmile4wf:

"Land of hope and glory.........."

I still fondly remember when they bottled it bad at home to Stoke a few years ago in the play-off semi, having thrown away a lead from the away leg at Stoke. They were so full of it, already booking their tickets to the final. Ha!

Archived