IGNORED

Sheep-Shaggers Vs Boro Official Match Thread

Cardiff vs swansea in the play off- And cardiff to win, bookmark this if you will.

So.

You want the Premier League contaminated with sheep shit, do you?

:disapointed2se:

Apologise: now, and we will forgive you your 'error'.

Do it now, please.

So.

You want the Premier League contaminated with sheep shit, do you?

:disapointed2se:

Apologise: now, and we will forgive you your 'error'.

Do it now, please.

Thats just my prediction sir, I don't want it too happen at all, but I wouldent be crying my eyes out if swansea went up.

FULL TIME:-

BAAADIFF 0 BORO 3.

Considering Chopra was not sent off, this is still a wonderfull result.

:englandsmile4wf: :englandsmile4wf: :englandsmile4wf: :englandsmile4wf: :englandsmile4wf: :englandsmile4wf: :englandsmile4wf: :englandsmile4wf:

KEEP THE PREMIER LEAGUE ENGLISH!!!

Have it you Welsh *****!

Bellamy, Bothroyd & Chopra, all yer cheating aint worked again!!!

Choke you sheep shagging shit................lovin it Gas failed again, Hollowhead closer to the drop, Muff, Swindle down..all we need is you lot to **** it up good n proper!!

Lovin the Welsh ******* leavin after 15 mins, tears.............ahhhhhh bless...

How does it feel to have a City reject scoring the first goal............

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Hello six-fingered sister sh@ggers!

I bet you love this!?

Well, what a terrible result. A combination of utterly attrocious defending (90%) bad luck (5%) and bad refereeing (5%). Unbelievable.

Not sure whether I want Norwich to win now, so that City can rest at Burnley and then re-start the play off battle a bit fresher.

Nice to see ANOTHER thread about Cardiff though. You must hate us almost as much as you hate Tescos??!!

I bet you love this!?

Well, what a terrible result. A combination of utterly attrocious defending (90%) bad luck (5%) and bad refereeing (5%). Unbelievable.

Not sure whether I want Norwich to win now, so that City can rest at Burnley and then re-start the play off battle a bit fresher.

Nice to see ANOTHER thread about Cardiff though. You must hate us almost as much as you hate Tescos??!!

I love Cardiff threads. Means you foreigners are ****** it up again :)

I bet you love this!?

No, more, much much more. Youre only a small town in Swansea......They would grace the Prem, unlike Bellamy, Chopra & Bothroyd's whining and cheating. Oh and have a word with your early leavers (15 mins is something of a record) and the cry babies, its not good for your image is it..:pacifier:

Oh and have a word with your early leavers (15 mins is something of a record) and the cry babies, its not good for your image is it..:pacifier:

When Cardiff played us off the park and we lost 0-6, we only had about 2,000 early leavers before the whistle.

I bet you love this!?

Enjoy the game, Blodwin, did we??

:dancing6: :dancing6: :dancing6: :dancing6: :dancing6: :dancing6:

Ahem

:preacher:

In the words of an obscure commentator, many years ago:-

"Max Boyce, Charlotte Church, Gareth Edwards, Dylan Thomas, Catherine Zeta Jones, CiderArmmy, Neil Kinnock, JPR Williams ............ and Dave Jones ............................ (drum roll PLEASE):-

YOUR BOYS TOOK ONE HELL OF A BEATING!!!!!"

:dancing6: :dancing6: :dancing6: :dancing6: :dancing6: :dancing6: :dancing6:

:englandsmile4wf: :englandsmile4wf: :englandsmile4wf: :englandsmile4wf: :englandsmile4wf: :englandsmile4wf: :englandsmile4wf:

"Land of Hope and Glory ..........................."

So nothing to do with Middlesbrough playing well ?

Bit myopic aint it ?

Fair play, Boro played well and did the perfect away job, but they would admit it was the easiest three points they'll win all season.

No one left early either. Lot's of people went to the bar and watched on the TV. The sky cameras like to show images and create stories about them. It keeps the plebs entertained I suppose.

Don't appreciate being called a foreigner either. I've got friends serving in the middle east fighting for us all.

Best to keep the banter to well known facts like the fact that We shag sheep. You shag sisters. We bottle it every year, you throw bottles at Tescos. We score six goals at Ashton Gate, you have six fingers. Things like that. :)

Maybe if your lot cared as much about planning and the place in which you live, you wouldn't reside in a country dessimated by pebble-dash.

A journey through South Wales is like spending a day looking through a pebble-dash salesman's brochure.

Archived