IGNORED

Spence Called Back

oldfield

Shit! That's us screwed. Millen out. Relegation here we come :P

:surrender:

SL should have forseen this and obviously knows nothing about Football! and Steve Coppell would have known this but it smells like something fishy!!

Well Done Spence! Thanks and Good Luck with the next three games!!

This has been confirmed on OS, they have injury problems with some defenders and loks like they will need spence to cover. Km hopes the injuries sort themselves and he will be back for the last game before returning to West Ham. He seeems to confirm that Joe Edwards will make his debut if Spence is recalled by West Ham.

Does it really matter?

exactly... hammers already down.. just plain spiteful by the worst gaffer the prem has seen in a long while. And if i was given 50p for each time he has smiled this season i would be a......

......man with 50p in his pocket.

exactly... hammers already down.. just plain spiteful by the worst gaffer the prem has seen in a long while. And if i was given 50p for each time he has smiled this season i would be a......

......man with 50p in his pocket.

Like it! I think they'll survive with games against Blackburn, Wigan and Sunderland. And with so little at stake in our game on Saturday, you can't really blame Mr Happy. In fact there is not much at stake in the entire Championship on saturday, presumably Sky will have to hype up the chances of Leeds winning heavily at QPR, whilst Palace beat Forest. And by then the FA clowns will finally decided what to do with QPR, so that might change things a bit, or it might mean that nobody has a clue what's going on as QPR appeal, or take it to the courts.

Well if true then thanks for the games Spence, hope to see you next season if all goes well!

Guess West Ham need all the help they can get, we have owt to play for anyways and they seriously do, they may need him. Good luck to them, but selfishly i want to play them next season!

I think that his original loan spell was to the end of April only - it seemed a bit odd at the time.

I guess it saves us his wages for May, all for a pretty meaning less game, but agree that it would be a massive plus to get him back here next season - thanks Jordan for your time at City, a great example to young players and welcome back any time. I'm sure you'll get a great reception even if appearing in a WHU shirt at A Gate next season!

Like it! I think they'll survive with games against Blackburn, Wigan and Sunderland. And with so little at stake in our game on Saturday, you can't really blame Mr Happy. In fact there is not much at stake in the entire Championship on saturday, presumably Sky will have to hype up the chances of Leeds winning heavily at QPR, whilst Palace beat Forest. And by then the FA clowns will finally decided what to do with QPR, so that might change things a bit, or it might mean that nobody has a clue what's going on as QPR appeal, or take it to the courts.

Ta. On balance I actually would prefer they stay up; Lancashire have far too many representatives of the beautiful game in the top flight. Wigan have had their fun; they should go back to rugby league and the chicken lickers of Blackburn deserve to be relegated after ludicrously sacking big Sam. I suppose Wolves can join em but I think ammers more likely of all of them.

Wrong the heart of the team was ripped out when Basso and Murray left. No characters left in the changing room

Talking about last season mate.

Although I agree with you about Basso and Murray previously

(What is it about this web-site that lots want to try and prove another fan wrong?)

Talking about last season mate.

Although I agree with you about Basso and Murray previously

(What is it about this web-site that lots want to try and prove another fan wrong?)

Do you mean this season? Bradley was with us last season.

This season has seen us change manager twice, lose almost every player to injury at some stage, not having Maynard for 7 months of the season. I would think these reasons are alot more credible than blaming a below average season on losing a right back.

BTW it's all about opinions, the whole point of a forum is to provide an outlet for such discussions.

We must get Spence back in on loan or a perm next season. hes been excellent for us.

Must is a bit strong - "If available and affordable, we may consider signing him, either permanently or on loan" might be more realistic. If Ribiero stays fit, he will be more than adequate in that position, and we're not exactly short of centre-backs.

Toughest job that this new CE will face is making fans realise that we have a limited budget, need to operate within it, and we can't just keep adding players to the squad.

Archived