IGNORED

2011/2012 Bristol City Kit

Ryan_BCFC

Anyone know when we shall see pictures of the kit for next season ???

A few teams have already released their's.

If i remember correctly we usually leave it later...........

Thanks.

I was wondering the same, don't we usually wear the new home strip on the last day off the season? Anyway, i've mentioned it to someone in the know and there isnt ant news as yet. :disapointed2se:

city always seem to wait as long as possible, minimising sales over the summer...never quite understood that one

all sorts of kids have birthdays in june but it never seems to be available much before july...yet other teams with adidas have theirs out before. we will get a standard design with our logo and sponsor, nothing unique.

Anyone know when we shall see pictures of the kit for next season ???

A few teams have already released their's.

If i remember correctly we usually leave it later...........

Thanks.

Dont panic, it will be the same as the usual, red and overpriced. :ranting:

Schalke_1112_adidas_away_third_1.jpg

More adidas kit templates for next season,

Could be like either of these ??

I like the effect on these but either the adidas logo would have to be offset like this year's or all three elements on the front would have to be lined up. The away shirt would look very nice with red-on-white or two other colours that come to mind ;):laugh:

But we'll probably end up with Swinedon's. And I won't be buying it.

Though i like the Hamburg and Wolfsburg ones, and to a certain extent Schalke's, i can't see adidas using one of their new designs for a championship team. top flight and german teams get the 1st picks.

probably something generic like the swindon shirt- or swindon itself

I'm not convinced that we are changing our home kit, the advertisements at the hull game were only for the away kit. The home kit team photo was in the background with the DAS symbol removed. My guess is that we're keeping the same home strip but with a different sponsor.

I have it on good information that this is the case.

I have it on good information that this is the case.

Hmmm this does seem to explain the lack of advertisng the new HOME kit. If we're changing the sponser we may as well change the shirt. Has anyone any idea who the new sponser will be? I heard Hewlett-Packard mentioned on here recently.

As for the kit design, Swindon, M'bro and Chelseas new kit all seem to be the same design with just subtle differences. I guess ours will match. All the european kits seem to have a v neck. Maybe they have different designs for different areas?

Archived