IGNORED

2011/2012 Bristol City Kit

Ryan_BCFC

Make sense, fools would still splash out £40 on the same kit.

Sometimes the sponsors logo makes a kit, I remember the sanderson/lotto kit looking ridiculous, and thinking the BTC one was tacky...

Good chance for the new board to show their worth with a big sponsorship deal, surely the amount of publicity David James receives will add something to any sponsorship deal? he must appear in the paper with DAS emblazoned upon him almost weekly. massive publicity.

Sometimes the sponsors logo makes a kit, I remember the sanderson/lotto kit looking ridiculous, and thinking the BTC one was tacky...

Good chance for the new board to show their worth with a big sponsorship deal, surely the amount of publicity David James receives will add something to any sponsorship deal? he must appear in the paper with DAS emblazoned upon him almost weekly. massive publicity.

like this you mean?

I would like something different for a change, there is only so much you can do with a nearly all red jersey every season - maybe the Ajax route with

http://www.owayo.com/main.php?IDI=a1p6qy Home

http://www.owayo.com/main.php?IDI=irc6tt Away

*better run before the :farmer: brigade start hunting me down like a creation of Frankstein (free club shirt with every pitchfork and torch purchased ?).

It's the only explanation for the logo being photoshopped out of all official posters at the hull game surely?

There maybe nothing in this and was just a picture they found and decided to add it too the posters :whistle2: Wouldn't mind a new sponsor mind.

Atleast we know we will deffiently be getting a new away kit. Hopefully not white or black, something a little different would be nice. I see people have mentioned the colour yellow. I for one would be happy with that. Much like the goal-keeper kit last season.

Is there a difference?!

A slight difference.. Its the same template as Swindons I think, I'm not sure we're good enough to afford ourselves an exclusive design as of yet.. Maybe at the end of next season when we've clinched promotion adidas will be nice to us.

It will be a generic piece of overpriced polyester, definitely red and almost certainly White or black for the away kit.

People will buy it whatever it looks like, most of the middleaged blokes on here will try and justify their crap diets, lack of exercise and generally shit lifestyles as the kit maker making smaller sizes, rather than them being fat lazy *****.........sorry big boned.

Prediction and premonitions over.

It will be a generic piece of overpriced polyester, definitely red and almost certainly White or black for the away kit.

People will buy it whatever it looks like, most of the middleaged blokes on here will try and justify their crap diets, lack of exercise and generally shit lifestyles as the kit maker making smaller sizes, rather than them being fat lazy *****.........sorry big boned.

I take it you wont be buying one then Wolf - you miserable git !!!

All joking aside though , while I dont buy an actual shirt , a lot of the other Adidas merchandise is spot on and I would magine the club have made a decent amount of money from clothing sales this season. I for one have never had more than 1 club polo but this year I bought 2 t-shirts and a jacket. Its good quality and looks decent for a change.

I resign myself to a generic nearly all red top *Yawnn and a black and possibly white away kit. Just wish we would do something different for a change, just because our team colours are red and white does not mean we cannot have some stripes, slash, quarters or hoops for a season - our Bedminster days had various styles....

I think that is unfair to group all larger people together like that. I am on medication at the moment for a serious illness, and the side effects have made me gaim weight. i eat healthy and go to tghe gym. Its just that now the Addidas shirts are a little to tight for me (unlike the puma ones). If I was not on the amount of medication I am on I would not be the size I am.

I resign myself to a generic nearly all red top *Yawnn and a black and possibly white away kit. Just wish we would do something different for a change, just because our team colours are red and white does not mean we cannot have some stripes, slash, quarters or hoops for a season - our Bedminster days had various styles....

I can think of 1 reason we should probably not have quarters !!!

But I agree totally about stipes or hoops. Would make a nice change , I would like to see a Newcastle or even (at the risk of upsetting people who dont want Blue) an Argentina or Inter Milan style kit

I can think of 1 reason we should probably not have quarters !!!

But I agree totally about stipes or hoops. Would make a nice change , I would like to see a Newcastle or even (at the risk of upsetting people who dont want Blue) an Argentina or Inter Milan style kit

bdmstr_1892-1898.gif

This is one of the bedminster kits. Maybe if it was slightly modernised it could look ok.

Archived