IGNORED

Ssn Rumour

Heard from a friend that SSN just said QPR could be relegated, forget points deduction...relegated. Anyone else see this or is my friend a knob. A few people on https://www.facebook...nshipBanterPage seemed to see it too.

Wonderful if true just to watch Colin fume, but probs bullsh*t...right?

AS long as it don't affect the gash relegation, I'm easy!

Well thats what happened to swindle in 1990. They won div 2 but got relegated to div 3. They did however win an appeal and in the end just lost out on the promotion to div 1.

We will see but i cant see the FA having the balls to do anything that prevents them going up. I can see norwich being made champions though.

They interviewed Mark Palios earlier and he intimated they COULD face a punishment worse than fines or points deductions, I assume he meant relegation too!

As an aside, they had Tango man on Talk sport this morning and he was told that QPR didn't have anything to worry about and would get off scot free.

We will have to wait and see I guess.

IF they were sent down, would that keep the Blades up then? That would be ironic as the last big row resulted in the Blades going down under Colin's Management after the Tevez fiasco. Colin would definitely combust if it happened!

Surely they just wouldn't relegate S****horpe, or whoever finishes 22nd?

As QPR have been promoted to the PL and are now a PL club they would be relegated back to the NPC. So next season they could still play in this league.

Correct me if im wrong but I believe that would be the decision granted

They interviewed Mark Palios earlier and he intimated they COULD face a punishment worse than fines or points deductions, I assume he meant relegation too!

As an aside, they had Tango man on Talk sport this morning and he was told that QPR didn't have anything to worry about and would get off scot free.

We will have to wait and see I guess.

IF they were sent down, would that keep the Blades up then? That would be ironic as the last big row resulted in the Blades going down under Colin's Management after the Tevez fiasco. Colin would definitely combust if it happened!

His head would explode as if he'd just been shot through his left eye!

As QPR have been promoted to the PL and are now a PL club they would be relegated back to the NPC. So next season they could still play in this league.

Correct me if im wrong but I believe that would be the decision granted

I'm sure that is not the case. They will be tried as a Championship club and punished accordingly. Until next season starts they're not a Prem Club.

I'm sure that is not the case. They will be tried as a Championship club and punished accordingly. Until next season starts they're not a Prem Club.

Correct.

They are not a premier league club until the premier league finishes and relegations are confirmed as premier league compition rules state that there can only be a maximum of 20 teams at one time and in order to recieve a new entrant a prescribed member needs to be relegated.

As yet no one has been relegated and wont be until the final ball has been kicked.

But god would it be good if it did happen. I'd get more gratification from Colins post decision interview than I did from the Gas relegation, and that's saying something!

I'd rather see QPR win the Champions League than see Cardiff in the Prem by default.

QPR may well be deducted points, but relegated to League One? WTF is wrong with some people? HAHAHAHAHA!!!! :D

Ideally Crapdiff will lose on final day, Swans will win, Warnock will be executed in public and Crapdiff will go bust on the back of another failure. In the meantime, Premier League Swansea will go on to win the title in 2012 causing anyone with any connection with Crapdiff whatsoever to throw themselves off a mountain where their smashed corpses will be ate by psycho wolves ala 'Frozen'

That is all.

Just occured to me having seen this thread, what a potentially a great end to the season...

Rovers down

Swindon down

Cardiff stay down

QPR (Warnock) down!

Halycon days indeed!:winner_third_h4h:

Though yeah, as a poster above said surely they won't be relegated- taking off my anti Warnock hat would be somewhat harsh.

If you think about it, if QPR are found guilty of fielding an inegieble player (Faurilin) then they really should expect a harsh penalty I.e points deduction because recently torquay and hereford fielded one each in just 1 MATCH andthey got deducted 1 and 3 points each.If thats for 1 game think how many Faurilin has played in.Thats alot of points.

• Admin

If you think about it, if QPR are found guilty of fielding an inegieble player (Faurilin) then they really should expect a harsh penalty I.e points deduction because recently torquay and hereford fielded one each in just 1 MATCH andthey got deducted 1 and 3 points each.If thats for 1 game think how many Faurilin has played in.Thats alot of points.

My understanding is that QPR have been charged with breaking the rules regarding 3rd party ownership of players but (more significantly) committing fraud by attempting to cover it up in communication with the authorities. I expect the book to be thrown at them if found guilty. I'm talking Swindon or Luton style punishment.

I really don't see an easy answer to all of this

If QPR are deducted enough points to see them not automatically promoted then the appeals will drag on for ages. We are one game away from finishing the season and have play offs to fit in. No way will QPR take it lying down, unless it's just a fine - in which case they should pay up and be thankful

How has it taken this long to bring them to book? How do we know that C*rdiff, or whoever finish 3rd, won't take the FA (or whoever it is they need to) to court to say QPR have cheated, and they should get automatic promotion, not them? Then Leeds (or whoever finish 7th) have a good arguement to say exactly the same thing and they should be in the play offs, all the way down to S****horpe (or whoever finish 22nd) etc etc

What a mess to get into, I don't envy them sorting this out, but QPR have cheated - plain and simple

Unsurprisingly if Cardiff were found guilty of breaching 3rd party ownership or at least dual influence rules they would get off:

http://www.guardian....party-ownership

It is scandalous that they can join a competition under the auspices of the English FA but apparently not be subject to its rules.:badmood:

that is why Cardiff, Swansea, Wrexham, Newport and Merthyr should all come under the English FA if they refuse we should throw them out of the league,

Simple as that

Unsurprisingly if Cardiff were found guilty of breaching 3rd party ownership or at least dual influence rules they would get off:

http://www.guardian....party-ownership

It is scandalous that they can join a competition under the auspices of the English FA but apparently not be subject to its rules.:badmood:

Scandalous yes, but who is responsible? who is accountable? Who looks after our game these days tbh?

We have asked to leave the WFA and come under the English FA's auspices. UEFA won't allow it.

Simple as that.

No, because UEFA know that as a Welsh club you should be playing in the Welsh league and are trying to encourage it to happen. The Welsh want more and more independence from the English...........................................................when it suits them.

My understanding is that if cardiff get to the prem they will resign from the welsh Fa and join the English Fa and come under our rules. Not sure how this will sit with Uefa?

Regarding QPR, do we the fans really care who owns the players, I couldnt care less if he's own by a 3rd party as long as there's no conflict of interest.

At the end of the day they are the best side in the championship & deserve to be promoted imho.

IMO they will get a points deduction but not enough to make any difference in their promotion. This way everybody is happy QPR still go up so no appeal, the league can say they were dealt with appropriately. Thats why they have delayed the hearing until this week.

Archived