IGNORED

Ssn Rumour

1. QPR have billionaire owners

2. the PL would be delighted to have another rich, london team in the league

3. the PL tells the FA what to do

4. the FA do not have the funds or will for a legal fight against billionaires

5. the timing is so extremely convenient

i expect a financial penalty and a points deduction which will see them finish 2nd

We have asked to leave the WFA and come under the English FA's auspices. UEFA won't allow it.

Simple as that.

Well it'll be interesting if you do get promoted because outlawing 3rd party ownership was one of the conditions behind the PL giving the Football League increased TV money last summer. You have, in essence, been taking the Premier League's dollar without conforming to their conditions and i doubt very much that the PL would allow Cardiff to be promoted unless FAW rules matched their own. This would certainly provide an interesting quandry as if, as you say, UEFA won't allow Cardiff to resign from the FAW you may have a situation where the Premier League won't allow your entry and you'll be stuck at a glass ceiling until a conmpromise is found

Taking aside the conclusionless arguments about whether the FAW favours Cardiff or not, you must be able to see why it angers so many English fans that there is literally one set of rules for Cardiff (and Swansea) and one for the rest; regarldess of the implications of those different rules?

Rumour incorrect. It say on the QPR site that the FA have announced they will not have made their decision by tomorrow, so that means we'll be none the wiser even after all the games have been played.

The only bit that is correct is that the FA have also said that the playoffs won't be delayed whatever the outcome

Taken from Twitter

I am hearing huge rumour that the job is done. Hearing is over. QPR guilty of one minor charge only (minimal fine).

If that's the case, it's an absolute ******g disgrace. A whitewash. A total shamables. Shows how badly the football authorities in this country are at running our national sport.

So here's what's happened:

West Ham set a precendent a few years back and are fined due to their cheating. Authorities set rules to ensure it doesn't happen again. It happens again. The perpetrators (QPR) lie and claim they knew nothing about it to get out of it. Authorities hesitate and wait to see how things pan out before making a decision, and set the trial right at the end of the season. They then realise that everything'll turn to sh*t if they now decide to relegate/punish QPR properly, so flip-flop and end up giving them a slap on the wrists, instead.

What the hell does this say to every other club in the league?

"Hey, uhh, we're in charge of football, but you know what? We haven't really got a clue what we're doing! So, tell you what, while we fanny around, you just fill your boots!"

The FA, the Football League, The Premier League are all absolute jokes. They all ought to be wiped out and a new, single administration set up to run football in this country. I am sick to death of their pathetic excuses and lack of leadership.

Anyone? Anyone!?

So SSN reports the League's statement;

1. Judgement has been deferred.

2. the Play Offs will go ahead as planned.

Therefore either QPR will be simply fined or

deducted enough points to prevent them going up as Champions

or be dropped to 7th spot or

as has been suggested relegated even.

In a world where justice would be dealt in a fair and proper way I wouldn't rule out relegation for QPR. If they are found guilty on all charges there is enough scope to relegate them.

But unfortunately we all know if Bernie and Flavio throw plenty of money into the pot, nothing will be done apart from QPR just having a slap on the wrists. See Swindon vs Spurs scenario. Luton got docked 30 points for a lot less.

In a world where justice would be dealt in a fair and proper way I wouldn't rule out relegation for QPR. If they are found guilty on all charges there is enough scope to relegate them.

But unfortunately we all know if Bernie and Flavio throw plenty of money into the pot, nothing will be done apart from QPR just having a slap on the wrists. See Swindon vs Spurs scenario. Luton got docked 30 points for a lot less.

I know that McLaren were charged and fined by the FIA (not Bernie's company), but isn't it interesting how he was so keen for McLaren to have the book thrown at them for irregularities.

He's not singing the same tune now is he?

Archived