IGNORED

Lap Of Honour

Economou

Nice to see DJ barely stop his chat with Gerks to even acknowledge us. Dont think his hand movements could count as applause either, shame.

Well he stopped for two blokes in front of my block in the Dolman to take photos, waved to some children and looked towards me and the people around me and clapped us. Guess he just wasn't as involved where you were. Either that or it's another "David James doesn't care about this club" dig.

Well he stopped for two blokes in front of my block in the Dolman to take photos, waved to some children and looked towards me and the people around me and clapped us. Guess he just wasn't as involved where you were. Either that or it's another "David James doesn't care about this club" dig.

On the contrary, I love the bloke. I am in block D Dolman and from the EE to block E at least, he barely looked up.

Incredibly, yes.

He didn't look at the fans at all, didn't clap, just kept his head down and chatted to one or two of the backroom staff.

Generally, he looked about as happy as bin Laden must have looked when the US forces knocked on his front door last week.

Ha, I didnt spot him. Prob mistook him for one of the groundsman.

James did join in. Why are some people so obsessed in making us dislike him?

This plus 1

The players have hardly anything to celebrate after this cluster **** of a season. Few can be proud of their acheivements over the season.

Nice to see DJ barely stop his chat with Gerks to even acknowledge us. Dont think his hand movements could count as applause either, shame.

Yes we noticed that from Jamo in front of the Dolman. Very poor form from our star player - he should know better.

Archived