IGNORED

Browns Anger At Deepdale Plane Stunt

oldfield

Yes but could you have got the spelling right?

Support your own team, don't worry about anyone else I reckon

I could have got the spelling right if I had hit the correct key!!

I will always take the piss out of rovers fans as much as I can, I can't believe you wouldn't , they have just been relegated!!

Someone should have nipped over to the old Severalls Watertower that overlooks Col U's ground and made a huge 'Enjoy Division 4' banner :laughcont:

Banter's good fun, but this is a bit over the top in my opinion. It also smacks a little of Premier League arrogance. If they're going to start all this 'superiority' business then I wish them a very quick return to the Championship. Besides, as far as other clubs go I quite like Preston, being an old club with a good history and never an attitude about them. Good luck to them next year.

I am a City fanatic mate too, but wouldn't want to rub the salt into the wounds too much, things have a nasty habit of coming back and haunting youspeechless-smiley-040.gif Besides I don't really think that Rovers relegation helps anyone, including us, they always seem to do well when we do also.

Left Bristol when I was 16, so I guess I am not exposed to all the childish rivalry that is City vs Rovers, I think sometimes we need to see the bigger picture in Football if we want to move on and make Bristol a City that deserves top flight football.

It's rivalry for god sake. it's a laugh. Don't you think the gas would be taking the piss if it was the other way around. lighten up mate.

I personally commend the Blackpool fans who organised it for the time and money they expended on putting this on!! Wish I had both to do the same to the gas; after all I still remember the 'Goodnight Irene - it was just a dream' banner outside AG that they posted all over the Internet after our play off final defeat to Hull.

What goes around comes around and I'm sure Blackpool fans have taken their fair sure from PNE over recent years, so they're just getting their own back

I am not exposed to all the childish rivalry that is City vs Rovers, I think sometimes we need to see the bigger picture in Football if we want to move on and make Bristol a City that deserves top flight football.

How does that work?

Arsenal v Spurs, better stop the childish rivalry or it will hold them back.

Archived