IGNORED

Exeter City

extonsred

We should really appreciate what ECFC have done this year. They have crept quietly up the league finishing only two points of the play offs -- quite an acheivement...... but even more so we need to recognise that they took 5 points off our greatest foes> well done Exeter.

We should really appreciate what ECFC have done this year. They have crept quietly up the league finishing only two points of the play offs -- quite an acheivement...... but even more so we need to recognise that they took 5 points off our greatest foes> well done Exeter.

Yep, agreed. Really delighted for them. An Aunt of mine supports them avidly, used to be a season ticket holder before Uncle died and now she's too old but she still watches the results fervently.

Halcyon days for Exeter... when was the last time they finished, what was it, 7th in League 1? has to be one of their best ever seasons. Tisdale is working miracles there with a little help from some ex City players.

One wonders if he can take them any further; be interesting to see if he goes in the summer; i would not be surprised. Exeter should enjoy this moment though, for sure.

Yep, agreed. Really delighted for them. An Aunt of mine supports them avidly, used to be a season ticket holder before Uncle died and now she's too old but she still watches the results fervently.

Halcyon days for Exeter... when was the last time they finished, what was it, 7th in League 1? has to be one of their best ever seasons. Tisdale is working miracles there with a little help from some ex City players.

One wonders if he can take them any further; be interesting to see if he goes in the summer; i would not be surprised. Exeter should enjoy this moment though, for sure.

A good friend of mine follows them home and away so I'm delighted for them too. Agree about Tisdale (mentioned in relation to us more than once in the past), though I'd love him to stay and take them up. Big mention for Keith Hill at Rochdale, equally outstanding season. To think Rovers see themselves as a big club compared to these two and can't even scrape survival.:rofl2br:

Archived