IGNORED

Matt Hill

Taunton_City

Backward move - he's over 30 now and no doubt accustomed to high wages.

Signing him would in some ways seem a fairly obvious move, but I hope KM thinks a bit deeper than that.

Matty Hill is remembered fondly at AG, let's leave it at that.

Why oh why have we released him, Fantastic backup to Jay McEveley, I really like Matt Hill, thought he was fantastic for us and shocked at being Released. Hope he gets a good club, dunno what Robins was thinking off. Thanks for everything Hill and Good Luck, should you return to Oakwell, I for one will give you a clap.

At least when Mcallister hoofs it stays on the pitch most times, Matty was a great and committed defender and a great header for his size but had the most incredible slice i've seen since I packed in golf and far too many of his hoofs ended in one of the 4 stands and it's a no from me, re-signing ex players very rarely works.

At least when Mcallister hoofs it stays on the pitch most times, Matty was a great and committed defender and a great header for his size but had the most incredible slice i've seen since I packed in golf and far too many of his hoofs ended in one of the 4 stands and it's a no from me, re-signing ex players very rarely works.

Agreed. Boots sponsored by toblerlone methinks. Seems he wants to stay up North, so at least we've got the chance of getting on the end of one of his clearances (as long as he's facing Scotland).

Archived