IGNORED

Stephan Crainey?

Sargent Pepper

I still don't mind the words 'ambitious' and 'wealthy' being used by the Mirror. The revitalised board at City seem to be making the right noises even if Guy Price openly saying 'we must do things differently' was a small slight against his predecessor?

I still don't mind the words 'ambitious' and 'wealthy' being used by the Mirror. The revitalised board at City seem to be making the right noises even if Guy Price openly saying 'we must do things differently' was a small slight against his predecessor?

aye Guy is right tho' we have to start doing things differently, but don't be suprised if we keep annouce a 4-9 million loss a season until the new ground is built mind

oh and i highly doubt its a slight against his predecessor since his predecessor has just become his boss

aye Guy is right tho' we have to start doing things differently, but don't be suprised if we keep annouce a 4-9 million loss a season until the new ground is built mind

oh and i highly doubt its a slight against his predecessor since his predecessor has just become his boss

Noted Monkeh. I think I probably would have worded my opening day statement a little differently. But, if he has the confidence to say it as it is then it might be a healthy way forward. He certainly seems to be very positive and long may it harmoniously continue.

Noted Monkeh. I think I probably would have worded my opening day statement a little differently. But, if he has the confidence to say it as it is then it might be a healthy way forward. He certainly seems to be very positive and long may it harmoniously continue.

we just have to have value for money not signing older players (ie the trundles of this world) for large fees but get them on a free (the David james's of this world)

and sign up younger players who can devlop and make us money when we move them on (Maynard and Adomah),

He's 30 though, or will be when the season starts, which doesn't fit with stated aim of lowering the age of the squad. We already have defenders the wrong side of 30 for people to complain about :)

We also have (or will have a lot) of young uns. We need to have a balance of youth and experience imo. Also, 30 isn't old for a defender.

[

quote name='Southport Red' timestamp='1307021534' post='1382682']

That Blackpool thread says

they have a reputation for spending loads on not particularly brilliant

players.

[font="Verdana, Arial,

Helvetica, sans-serif"]

[font="Verdana, Arial,

Helvetica, sans-serif"]Read more: http://www.blackpool...2#ixzz1O7pN2dCt

Harsh isn't it? When have we ever done that tumbleweed.gif

Archived