IGNORED

Other Away Kits

TheRobins666

1973 City qualified for the Watney Cup. This was a pre season tournament for the top 2 highest scorers in each of the four divisions who had not won promotion or qualified for Europe. In the semi final City wore a new yloow shirt as they lost 4-1 at Stoke. Our then Chairman stated in the Evil Post "City will never wear yellow again".

As for hideous designs; in the 90's Peterborough wore a shirt that was mainly dark red but with green, beige & black streaks on it. Most fans referred to it as regurgitated pizza. But because it was so hideous, they sold more of those than the home shirt!

1973 City qualified for the Watney Cup. This was a pre season tournament for the top 2 highest scorers in each of the four divisions who had not won promotion or qualified for Europe. In the semi final City wore a new yloow shirt as they lost 4-1 at Stoke. Our then Chairman stated in the Evil Post "City will never wear yellow again".

As for hideous designs; in the 90's Peterborough wore a shirt that was mainly dark red but with green, beige & black streaks on it. Most fans referred to it as regurgitated pizza. But because it was so hideous, they sold more of those than the home shirt!

I was at Rochdale Vs Posh the in their last away game of the season this year and there was one guy wearing one still. My dad even purchased one of the shirts in the end of season sale down london road all those years ago. I dont think he's ever worn it!

Archived