IGNORED

Caulker At The Awards

dafarms

younger, lower wages, far superior availability record, a known quantity in the dressing room and not a cock.

From a very very reliable source .......,

Caulker is keen to come to us but a decision won't be made until August and that doesn't suit Keith Millen. He wants his all of his players at the club for the start of pre-season . Jake Livermore ftom Tottenham will be coming to us.

Caulker is keen to come to us but a decision won't be made until August and that doesn't suit Keith Millen. He wants his all of his players at the club for the start of pre-season . Jake Livermore ftom Tottenham will be coming to us.

I expect Caulker to be in the PL next season but will Livermore be joining you all on a permanent deal because his contract with us expires this summer or will it be on loan?

I expect Caulker to be in the PL next season but will Livermore be joining you all on a permanent deal because his contract with us expires this summer or will it be on loan?

He didn't say to be honest but if he is out of contract then i imagine it will be permanent. He is not a risk as he has had championship experiance at Leeds, Derby and Ipswich

He didn't say to be honest but if he is out of contract then i imagine it will be permanent. He is not a risk as he has had championship experiance at Leeds, Derby and Ipswich

Although surely you'd have to beg the question of why Leeds, Derby or Ipswich didn't follow up on their loan if he was available

No, he isnt a risk. He'd be what you're looking for in a CM (As Ive been asked on here if we had any CM that could be available for you all).

Thanks for the info.

Caulker is keen to come to us but a decision won't be made until August and that doesn't suit Keith Millen. He wants his all of his players at the club for the start of pre-season . Jake Livermore fom Tottenham will be coming to us.

This will be in the Evening Post by Saturday, then......

Archived