IGNORED

Columbian Striker?

clashcityred

I have been told bristol city looking at a striker most of us wudnt have heard of i certanly havent his name is Jackson Martinez a 24yr old colombian striker he plays for Jaguares in Mexico, powerful 6ft striker with 65 goals in 84 games, this isn't made up from very realiable souce who done deal to bring alvaro saborio over just hope if goes through scores more than him

Some bloke on that football rumours site i don't know the truth in it but if he does sign HUGE IF i feel, hopefully he won't flop like Saborio

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jackson_Mart%C3%ADnez

Wikipedia profile aswell

he wouldn't be granted a work permit and we wouldn't be able to match the 11 million euro's porto paid for him

Saborio was never "shit".

The service was.

His record speaks for itself. At that point in our managerial and purchasing mindset - we made some huge mistakes.

He wasn't one of them. Bluntly - the midfield weren't good enough to supply what AS needed.

No one has called him shit, Either on one or wrong thread

That's a good record by any means, considering how good Hernandez has been for Man U he may be worth a look at! However, if true (unlikely) it obviously means we have stumbled with our negotiations with Maynard as it was only last week that Millen said he was pleased with out attack.

Blimey, I need a visit to Specsavers.

Archived