IGNORED

Florist...

Matty-H

Good for several reasons:

1) Billy Davies is a repugnant finkwit and any misery heaped on him yet again is deserved

2) Swansea success pisses off Crapdiff scum

3) It's Florist

I'm sure there are others...

That's enough out of all the teams in the play-offs Swansea City were the best team to come to Ashton Gate.

1) Billy Davies is a repugnant finkwit and any misery heaped on him yet again is deserved

3) It's Florist

'Nuff said!

I couldn't agree more.

A delight to see Baggy eyes Davis cringing after the Jacks second goal. Then at half time Colin moaing about the referee......

Played golf the other day.

I hit the green with a long iron and me mate says 'youve left yourself a billy davis'

I say 'you what'

He goes 'yeah, a billy davis. A nasty little 4 footer'

You can have that one.

Im ere all week.

Encore! Encore! :D

Florist have the players, Tudgay, Surman, Earnshaw, McGoldrick and Boyd to name a few who are class acts at this level, but as a team they are too incostant and I dont understand why. Had some bizzar results this season. They'll lose this game and smash Swansea at home, shame as the idea of Swansea v Cardiff final too good an opportunity to miss seeing the Jacks twist the knife, would be a day to savour, i'm actually excited by it.

Swansea in the Premier League?! too funny for words, and greatz if they do

Bloody brilliant,half of my family are forest i cant wait to take the pi55 out of them,might leave it until tomorow tho :D

Tbh Swansea deserve it,by far the best team i have seen at the gate for many a season,they play really good football(shame their welsh)

Now for Reading win tomorow!!

3) It's Florist

4) David Scumbag Kelly is Davies' assistant. Apart from Steve Bull; he caused us the most amount of untold misery in the late 80's & early 90's.

Florist have the players, Tudgay, Surman, Earnshaw, McGoldrick and Boyd to name a few who are class acts at this level, but as a team they are too incostant and I dont understand why. Had some bizzar results this season. They'll lose this game and smash Swansea at home, shame as the idea of Swansea v Cardiff final too good an opportunity to miss seeing the Jacks twist the knife, would be a day to savour, i'm actually excited by it.

This is 2nd leg, 1st leg 0-0- Swansea in the final as things stand. Not sure I agree with your first bit, Swansea I think are the better footballing side- Martinez got the ball rolling, Sousa moved it on a little then Rodgers built on that. Yeah Florist certainly have some fine players at this level, but Swansea perhaps the better side overall.

Welcome back too...:preacher:

3) It's Florist

David Kelly - Assistant Manager ****er

Lee Camp - Arrogant ****er

Forest Fans - Arrogant ****ers

:icecream:

Staying down, Staying down, Im bouncin around cus there staying down! All hate forest, all hate forest, all hate forest!

Got to have a sing song at their place next year- "We thought you were going up?"

p.s please can we stop singing "your not famous anymore " to them

1. It comes back to haunt us "e.g 3-2 to the famous club"

2. Makes them sound special when there not

Well that's a gutter. Hope Reading don't beat Cardiff too. Even though our season hasn't been the greatest I do take great delight in others failings. The Gash I applaud you.

Just what is that word 'Epicly', is that proper?

Ha, spelt it gert wrong like!

Remarkable post match interview from Davies.

Spoke quite well, but while listening to the next question he must have thought the camera was off him.

Puffing his cheeks, flapping his ears, twitching and making ludicrous faces as though he was in the final stages of a gurning competition.

As soon as the question was finished he was suddenly deadpan again and straight into the answer as if nothing had happened.blink.gif

3) It's Florist

How about this, arrogant,living in the clouds clueless fans.... Taken from there forum.

Despite the fact that Sky has ruined football, do we really want inferior, smaller clubs with inferior smaller fans get promoted rather than us? Football in the Prem is unfair and mismatched, but I for one want to see us there.

Oh well not this year :laughcont: :laughcont: :laughcont:

Swansea in the Premier League?! too funny for words, and greatz if they do

Surman plays for Norwich.

Archived