• Bristol City,
  • Coventry City,
  • Barnsley,
  • Derby County,
  • Doncaster Rovers,
  • Crystal Palace,
  • Brighton & Hove Albion,
  • Southampton.

Adding 2 from: Swansea, Cardiff, Reading ( Depending on the championship play-offs )

Adding 2 from : Wigan , Birmingham , Blackpool , Wolves , Blackburn ( Premier League Relegation )

And 1 from : Huddersfield, Bournemouth , Mk Dons, Peterborough ( League 1 play-offs )

I'd expect were finish around the same as this season just gone. If we fail to make any good signings were be in the dog mess.

Though I predict the table to be like this next year

Wigan

Southampton

---------------------

M'boro

Burnley

Reading

Hull

----------------------

Nottm. Forest

W.Ham

Leeds

Brighton

Leicester

Cardiff

Blackpool

Bristol City

Portsmouth

Millwall

Ipswich

Watford

Derby

Crystal Palace

Coventry

-------------------------

Doncaster

Huddersfield

Barnsley

i've thought well ahead! :innocent06:

The NPC is always tough. Just two seasons ago we had Newcastle who pissed the league.

Not only do we see relegated PL clubs but newly promoted ones such as Norwich who also went straight up.

Next season we'll have Southampton and Brighton and I fancy at least one, if not both of them to be in the mix. Coming down, West Ham who I reckon will do a Newcastle.

If City can finish around the top 10 I'll be delighted.

It's a tough league and we'll need a few new players to really challenge but I think some stability, a really good preseason and everyone pulling together and playing for Millen will make a big difference over last season.

We had a lot of instability and bad luck last season and still finished comfortably safe. Obviously we need to guard against complacency but I think we can definitely look forward to a better season than we've just had.

The NPC is always tough. Just two seasons ago we had Newcastle who pissed the league.

Not only do we see relegated PL clubs but newly promoted ones such as Norwich who also went straight up.

Next season we'll have Southampton and Brighton and I fancy at least one, if not both of them to be in the mix. Coming down, West Ham who I reckon will do a Newcastle.

If City can finish around the top 10 I'll be delighted.

Dont agree with you that West Ham will do a Newcastle. There will be a cull at the Hammers over the summer.

I could see them doing a Leeds unless they get in a Big Sam or Curbs.

It's a tough league and we'll need a few new players to really challenge but I think some stability, a really good preseason and everyone pulling together and playing for Millen will make a big difference over last season.

We had a lot of instability and bad luck last season and still finished comfortably safe. Obviously we need to guard against complacency but I think we can definitely look forward to a better season than we've just had.

With a good start and a fit squad I hope we can be top six. This season City were 15 points from 6 place.

Archived