IGNORED

Bad Luck Bournemouth

Really hyped up wasn't he, a dirty sod too.

How can he push the ref 2x and just get a yellow?dunno.gif

Yep and even then the tackle on Pugh second half was worthy of a second red. Hope the FA go after him.

Most of my family are from Bournemouth and I have soft spot for the Cherries. Not only that, I've never been to Old Trafford and was looking forward to going to the League One play-off final.

That idea is well and truly forked now, thanks to those Northern gits.

Yep, bad luck Bournemouth - they played really well and deserved to win imo.

Nevertheless l think you should give yourself a self imposed Teddy Wong style 24 hour exile from the forum for such an outrageously foul mouthed post.yes.gifredcard.gif

Yep and even then the tackle on Pugh second half was worthy of a second red. Hope the FA go after him.

The one where he came close to smashing his cheekbone?

I agree, incredibly reckless at best, and worthy of a red card.

Huddersfield reminded me of the old Wimbledon - they just hoofed in into the penalty box. Bournemouth on the other hand played some nice stuff and Lovells goal was brilliant. Shame they went out on penalties. Despite Huddersfield hoof ball tactic I thought it was a cracking game. Hopefully Bormuff can get automatic next season.

A sick joke surely?

He pushed the ref twice, that's making a mockery of the respect campaign. If they want to have any credibility left they should

Bloody f_u_cking Yorkshire bastards.

Racist! :whistle2: I was rooting for Huddersfield all the way, although i did grow up there. It was a bit harsh on Bournemouth though who played the better football

Also, lets hope Stead doesn't hear that kind of speak, what with him being a dyed in the wool Huddersfield fan and all. Congratulations Jon, I may see you at Old Trafford :winner_third_h4h:

nothing against ether club, and out of the 3 left in the play-offs I hope its town who go up now,

can't stand peterborough due to Barry Fry their chairman fergerson (hilter Jr) and their horrible fans

and I hate MK Dons for what they did to wimbledon and their fans

He pushed the ref twice, that's making a mockery of the respect campaign. If they want to have any credibility left they should

The incident I saw, looked accidental - put his hands up and apologised immediately. I did'nt any other push on the ref and based on that "push" - nothing should happen

Huddersfield reminded me of the old Wimbledon - they just hoofed in into the penalty box. Bournemouth on the other hand played some nice stuff and Lovells goal was brilliant. Shame they went out on penalties. Despite Huddersfield hoof ball tactic I thought it was a cracking game. Hopefully Bormuff can get automatic next season.

Huddersfield are actually a far superior footballing team. But obviously your knowledge of football is limited to City, Rovers and that lower end Prem outfit, Everton.

Huddersfield are a big club for that league, they had the bottle where Bournemouth did not.

Still think Bournemouth will be a force to be reckoned with in that league though, if they can avoid post-play off blues.

Bournemouth had bottle in abundance last night, what are you talking about.

The match was too close to call.

:city: It was a cracking game with two teams giving it all,when you think about it then Huddersfield deserved to through,not for last night but for the season that they have had defiantly the third best team in the devision.

I feel sorry for those that chose to watch the Porto game on five.:tumbleweed:

Archived