IGNORED

Nathan Tyson

Pete1975Legend

His name always crops up on here every transfer window and i can't for the life in me think why. He's quite quick and thats about it. Terrible goal scoring record at this level and has always struck me as a bit of an idiot. League 1 player, no more

He's not awful but I don't think that's a priority area for us. Even if we lose Maynard I think we'd mainly just be looking for backup options to a Stead / Pitman partnership for next season. If we keep Maynard that'd make Tyson 4th choice striker in my opinion.

Plus I wasn't very happy about what he did to our goalkeeper the other year.

Woolford is pants and i would play jcr cm as a play making cm who can hold on to the ball, want the ball, and run thru the middle with the ball - sumfin we havnt had for more years than i can remember.

Hartley?

Woolford is pants and i would play jcr cm as a play making cm who can hold on to the ball, want the ball, and run thru the middle with the ball - sumfin we havnt had for more years than i can remember.

For the love of god man, can you try and type using the Queen's English? I cringe when I see this is the future of our country...............

For what its worth, we've just got rid of a similar player in Haynes so pointless in replacing him with a near identical player.

I wish everyone would drop this idea of JCR in central midfield; speaking to Barnsley fans, Simon Davey tried it and they regard it as the reason JCR ended up leaving the club. He had no positional sense, couldn't tackle and barely influenced the game. After a terrible spell in the centre he lost confidence and was never the same player for them. He is not and will never be, the answer to our creative CM problem

Did u just describe lee johnson then?! And as 4 queens engerlish, typin in txt is quicker, readable and just darn easier on ere!

you'd have to be Dr Dolittle to read some of what you've put, you may be making excellent points but I see the text speak and instantly stereotype against you disregarding your posts. I'm not an expert on 'txt' speak as you put it but i can't imagine it'll save that much time to warrant doing it.

Did u just describe lee johnson then?! And as 4 queens engerlish, typin in txt is quicker, readable and just darn easier on ere!

Exactly! Not a central midfielder in anyones eyes

As for your 'yoof speak' (to quote Janet Street Porter.......urgh), it might be acceptable when your texting your 'gadgees' to arrange a meeting in the local discotheque so you can try and 'smang' a few 'beeatches', innit, but we won't stand for it on here old bean!:englandsmile4wf:

For the love of god man, can you try and type using the Queen's English? I cringe when I see this is the future of our country...............

For what its worth, we've just got rid of a similar player in Haynes so pointless in replacing him with a near identical player.

The one good thing about text speak is you can get away with spelling things like identical wrong :tumbleweed:

Devistating pace but injury prone..

No ta!

If only Clarkson had pace or was injury prone, either would be preferable to the donkey he is.

That said he did provide the most hilarious moment of the season, his goal against Leicester was unbelievable, the way he mis-controlled the first ball into him on his chin then shin oozed complete hopelessness, then Weale bowled it back out to him only for our boy to mis-hoof/slice the ball skywards like it was a comedy routine. I still cant quite believe it came down in the back of the net but then neither could he or anyone else who was there.

You probably wouldn't get that with Tyson so for the sake of keeping the fun and comedy let's not go for Tyson especially if it means losing Clarky the Clown.

If only Clarkson had pace or was injury prone, either would be preferable to the donkey he is.

That said he did provide the most hilarious moment of the season, his goal against Leicester was unbelievable, the way he mis-controlled the first ball into him on his chin then shin oozed complete hopelessness, then Weale bowled it back out to him only for our boy to mis-hoof/slice the ball skywards like it was a comedy routine. I still cant quite believe it came down in the back of the net but then neither could he or anyone else who was there.

You probably wouldn't get that with Tyson so for the sake of keeping the fun and comedy let's not go for Tyson especially if it means losing Clarky the Clown.

What an utter bag of bollocks.

Allow me to elaborate.

Tyson is hardly ever fit, excluding a terrible virus for much of his first season Clarkson has been almost always fit and available. Clarkson has more assists and goals than Tyson in the last 2 years. Clarkson is an intelligent player, Tyson is all about his pace and not a lot else.

As for the goal against Leicester he controlled the ball with an outstretched foot before a first time volley while falling that he controlled to hit the target from 40 yards out. Weale should have done better but Clarky's part in the goal was excellent skill while in a difficult position of falling.

But no your random ranting about rubbish is on the money!

Allow me to elaborate.

Tyson is hardly ever fit, excluding a terrible virus for much of his first season Clarkson has been almost always fit and available. Clarkson has more assists and goals than Tyson in the last 2 years. Clarkson is an intelligent player, Tyson is all about his pace and not a lot else.

As for the goal against Leicester he controlled the ball with an outstretched foot before a first time volley while falling that he controlled to hit the target from 40 yards out. Weale should have done better but Clarky's part in the goal was excellent skill while in a difficult position of falling.

But no your random ranting about rubbish is on the money!

Cheers Mrs Clarkson, i wish you hadn't bothered though, didn't understand a word...something about hagis was it?

Cheers Mrs Clarkson, i wish you hadn't bothered though, didn't understand a word...something about hagis was it?

An inspired comeback. If you make posts that basically talk nonsense then you should expect someone to pick you up on it. But I'm sure you're happy with your hilarious "hagis" response. Comedy genius.

Archived