IGNORED

Hearts Midfielder?

Mclovin BS14

Ian? Black hopefully.

???

is there a hearts player called ian? do you think the OP is called ian, but aren't sure? do you hope we are signing a black player, regardless of who? is there a player called ian black who likes to be addressed with a question mark as his middle name?

:sign09:

Ian? Black hopefully.

Why so Bucks?

Ian Black is described as 'a tough midfielder, a hardworking and assertive ball winner'.

No mention of being a playmaker, rarely scores, and booked 12 times in 29 starts.

Not what we need surely?dunno.gif

I've seen ian Black play many times and he is a ball winner and not what we need considering we have Elliott, Cisse and Skuse. Templeton is a wide player but very talented and I'd be happy to have him. Another possible signing would be Andrew Driver, English born midfielder/winger excellent player but he had an injury ravaged season in 10/11.

and we've still got Lee Johnson... He's to blame for AIDS...

ffs no he wasn't,

He was to blame for 9/11, arab spring, iraq, and the forgotton war (korea), but i draw the line at aids,

oh and he really is hitler, and Harold Shipman combined

Isn't Black one of the lads arrested for possession of cocaine this week? If so, no thank you

Why do we need another midfielder who always get caught in possession?

Why do we need another midfielder who always get caught in possession?

Quality.

Most of what we see in the press about our interests is bollocks, made up by lazy journos or spread by agents looking to create interest.

No way we're after a ball winner full of columbian marching powder or another mediocre scotch striker who is not unlikely to find the word "transfer" taking on a whole new meaning soon.

Why so Bucks?

Ian Black is described as 'a tough midfielder, a hardworking and assertive ball winner'.

No mention of being a playmaker, rarely scores, and booked 12 times in 29 starts.

Not what we need surely?dunno.gif

Seemed to me last time I saw him to be controlling midfield both directions, hence the post.

However readin the post about being busted for possesson, then no thanks

If true it is almost certain to be Andrew Driver, who played once for England U 21, hence Wiggers knowledge of him. Since decided to play for Scotland. was highly rated before injuries this season. No idea of his contract status, but had some bids from English clubs in past if I recall correctly. Never seen him play so no comment on ability.

It's not Andrew Driver......valed last season at 3.5/4 million....too much for a winger we dont need.

Most likely David Templeton, we've kept tabs on him in the past.

If true it is almost certain to be Andrew Driver, who played once for England U 21, hence Wiggers knowledge of him. Since decided to play for Scotland. was highly rated before injuries this season. No idea of his contract status, but had some bids from English clubs in past if I recall correctly. Never seen him play so no comment on ability.

He'd be a good player from the few games I've seen with Hearts.

Also, Sone Aluko (just leaving Aberdeen), English ex-West Ham player wants to move on. He is a good lefty also.

I have a source who works very close to the club tells me that we are talking to a hearts midfielderm i tried to get a name but would'nt say?

Heard anymore about this mclovin? If it was Driver that Would fit in with the whole buying young talent and with Wigleys influence it could be a goer. He's been out of the spotlight recently (perhaps due to his injury) so the price may have come down.

Get on the blower to your mate Mclovin

Plenty of deals have been struck whilst lying on a sunlounger in the Bahamas...These mobile phones are amazing things... ;):D

You kids and your new fangled inventions why I was a wee nipper all we had was a Walkman and a Mobile phone you need a wheelbarrow to carry round :laughcont:

I'm just going on whats been stated on the main site

You kids and your new fangled inventions why I was a wee nipper all we had was a Walkman and a Mobile phone you need a wheelbarrow to carry round :laughcont:

I'm just going on whats been stated on the main site

Yeah those brick phones; what a pose they were in their day. People went out of their way to be on the phone with a brick to their head while cruising the high street... uber cool!!!!

And those walkmans; what incredible sound quality and little bigger than the cassette tape; we thought that was so technologically advanced that you could listen to music with such clarity in such a small box. And with fast re-wind and the latest gizmo of 'fast forward to next track' that was a really groovy feature I thought. Amazing!

Archived