IGNORED

Judgement Day Today

Abraham Romanovich

Religious scum. Line them all up against a wall and shoot them

What a complete pr*ck.

How are comments like this allowed on this forum! That is a disgusting thing to say!

Bigoted, *unacceptable word* caveman comes to mind. People like you make me utterly sick, I can only hope that your comment was tounge in cheek.

You are the w*ank stain of society.

Mods, ban me if you have to, I truly couldn't care less. This forum really has gone to sh*t with ****ts like this on it.

Edit: It appears that a word in my post has been filtered. For *unacceptable word* read N azi.

You mean, I'm not EVER going to find out who that annoying bint River Song is? Shit... :tumbleweed:

He has a get out clause.............October 21st .

2,000,000 will be 'saved' today/tonight.

So you all have 5 months to plan your 'end'.

What complete rubbish........................

BCAGFC

What a complete pr*ck.

How are comments like this allowed on this forum! That is a disgusting thing to say!

Bigoted, *unacceptable word* caveman comes to mind. People like you make me utterly sick, I can only hope that your comment was tounge in cheek.

You are the w*ank stain of society.

Mods, ban me if you have to, I truly couldn't care less. This forum really has gone to sh*t with ****ts like this on it.

Edit: It appears that a word in my post has been filtered. For *unacceptable word* read N azi.

Awwwww. There's a clever girl. Aren't you big now? Bless. Now **** off asshole. If you don't like my views and allowance to express them **** off to China

Awwwww. There's a clever girl. Aren't you big now? Bless. Now **** off asshole. If you don't like my views and allowance to express them **** off to China

To be fair he was only exercising his right to express his views of you and your statement...Although they could have been slightly more erudite!! :innocent06:

Anyway it doesnt matter it's all over soon

55 mins left. Not sure what to do with it really. I've been invited to a mates BBQ, but by the time I get there we'll all be cooked anyway. Might just watch a Bristol City highlights package of last season and spend the remaining 54 minutes afterward drinking beer

I can't stand the pain and anguish of waiting for the end of the world to happen, so i've just taken a suicide tablet . Goodbye and good luck to everyo

Damn, i mistook the suicide pills for the laxative tabs , is anyone still alive?

Well, whaddayaknow the world didn't end after all!

Good thing I didn't 'have a word' with someone I fell out with over a year ago- could have got very awkward...:pacifier:

Lucky for you.

At 30 seconds to six I hopped over the fence and buried my head in my totally fit nextdoor neighbours cleavage.

Now, thanks to Mr Doomsayer Smartass...I've got a lot of explaning to do!

:tumbleweed:

Archived