IGNORED

Judgement Day Today

Abraham Romanovich

What a surprise. The God fearing tosser was wrong. String the **** up and butcher him for striking fear into the minds of millions of kids too young to know any better

I agree.

And while you're at it, butcher all the kids for believing in it in the first place.

And their parents for not explaining the difference between religious and batsh*t crazy.

I wonder what the fruit loop is thinking this morning after waking up with a massive headache? Probably he's so far gone in his head with his religious belief he's putting it down as some kind of a miracle that god has saved us all.

Surely someone should put these ill people into special homes for their own good before he has one of those Jim Jones moments where everyone must die immediately.

I wonder what the fruit loop is thinking this morning after waking up with a massive headache? Probably he's so far gone in his head with his religious belief he's putting it down as some kind of a miracle that god has saved us all.

Surely someone should put these ill people into special homes for their own good before he has one of those Jim Jones moments where everyone must die immediately.

Well personally I think he should be stoned to death - after all that is one of the punishments for Blasphemy, and he has committed Blasphemy - the Bible says that Jesus is unaware of the time of his return and the rapture, he also said no man will know only my father. So anyone claiming to know the date are claiming to be the father of Jesus aka God. If he were a true 'Christian' he would therefore ask his followers to stone him.

Apparently the followers of Camping are 'perplexed' after noticing that life goes on - http://www.bbc.co.uk...canada-13489641

Perplexed? :laugh: stupid stupid stupid people!

"It was probably one of the saddest things that I'd ever read, the idea that there's kids out there whose parents spent their college savings funds, who sold their homes

How did these people EVER manager to have kids, own a house or earn money? I've flushed smarter turnouts down the toilet

Well I survived the end of the world (should get that on a tshirt) although it didnt feel like it at 3am this morning when it was all kicking off at my sisters party. :bruce_h4h:

Your sister was celebrating the end of the world ---- pretty dark :mf_sleep:

How did these people EVER manager to have kids, own a house or earn money?

Its truly amazing that people should be captured under the spell of some whacko wannabe prophet and his ramblings. I think I read somewhere that 45% of the American population still believe in Adam and Eve, so maybe its not quite so amazing after all.

Strange in such an advanced western country as the USA that weird religious stuff like this should happen.

Its truly amazing that people should be captured under the spell of some whacko wannabe prophet and his ramblings.

That is religion for you, all built on fear and power. The trouble is there are too many people willing to soak up this nonsense and waste their lives for hours on end in churches 'just-in-case'. I would rather deal with the reality of now (which I know is real).

The story on the BBC website is complete comedy, if was April 1st I would have thought it was made up.

Quote:

Many expressed bewilderment and shock as the day came and went with no sign of the global cataclysm.

"I've been mocked and scoffed and cursed at," said Jeff Hopkins, a retired TV producer in New York state who spent some of his savings customising his car to showcase Mr Camping's warning.

"It's like getting slapped in the face." - no it's like a touch of reality mate, bloody serves you right!!!!

Well, for all of you mockers, it turns out that the World will end. It was just a miscalculation of the date. Simple mistake to make ...

Oh my god, so who feels stupid now. I wish I had not posted my comments above, surely I will be doomed in 5 months time. I think I will dedicate my remaining 5 months to god with some faint hope that my soul will be saved.

Or perhaps I will piss all of my life savings away.......!

Archived