IGNORED

Olympic Tickets

Abraham Romanovich

I thought they were taking all the money and then giving it back?

Utter shambles. I only managed to get 100 meters finals ticket, when I was holding out for the walking marathon. Oh well best stick them on ebay....,

You have struck gold! On the radio they said over a million applied for tickets for that 100m final and the stadium only holds 40,000.

dont worry as long as seb coe and prince william have their tickets, thats ok.

fcuking inbread public school boy pr1cks, living it up off of my income tax....

that olympics ticket organisation could have been organised any worse if they tried...

dont worry as long as seb coe and prince william have their tickets, thats ok.

fcuking inbread public school boy pr1cks, living it up off of my income tax....

that olympics ticket organisation could have been organised any worse if they tried...

Don't forget Eton Dave says "we're all in this together"........

On a slightly more serious note, I got tickets for the Bronze Medal Mens Football (That's 3rd place play-off to you and me) in Cardiff, and the Final at Wembley, So I'm pretty happy, even if I didn't get 100m or track cycling tickets.

I do find it a farce though that they've taken my money and not actually told me what I've got! Cheeky sods!

Guys, how do you know what event you have tickets for? This might sound a bit nobbish but they have taken £400 from my account and I thought they were going to email us in the next couple of weeks telling us what we had got?

If you send me your credit card details I should be able to work it out for you. closedeyes.gif

I'm really pleased for you, by the way. banghead.gif

Guys, how do you know what event you have tickets for? This might sound a bit nobbish but they have taken £400 from my account and I thought they were going to email us in the next couple of weeks telling us what we had got?

If you kept the email confirming whay you applied for with a bit of luck you may be able to deduce what you got.

In my case it was easy £96.00 taken on my card , applied for 3 tickets at £30 plus 6 pounds booking fee for the football.

Hope this helps

If you kept the email confirming whay you applied for with a bit of luck you may be able to deduce what you got.

In my case it was easy £96.00 taken on my card , applied for 3 tickets at £30 plus 6 pounds booking fee for the football.

Hope this helps

Thanks, brilliantly I managed to lock myself out of my online banking a few weeks ago. I think it may be the 100m final as that is the only event which comes close to the amount withdrawn from my account.

Archived