IGNORED

Buy Programmes Today!

ATYES6

Guest Holly7406

Told you don't care bout meat pies just make love to them if that what you want to do but surley someone out there can help me get a programme before sunday Please!

Guest Holly7406

Look just stop mucking about now and just help me get a programme before the big game Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Holly7406

Your the one who needs to SEEK MENTAL HELP Cynic you Naive Nutty Folish Imbisil, obessing with Pies. Why can't you just be a mature person. Anyway finally ordered a programme today as manage to get through on that number but won' arrive in the post till after match. Heard ayrton say that they would be sent out before the day of the game, is this true do you reckon or is he trying to have a lend of me someone confirm this for me please.

Guest ayrton

To repeat, when I rang up on Monday I was told they would be sent out as soon as they arrived this week from the printers.

Guest Holly7406

Cool, thanks a lot although when I phoned up today they said it won't arrive till after the match. At least you where more help than that Plank Cynic.

Guest Holly7406

Seek Help Cynic, tell them you have a problem with quality meat pies. Going to get a programme today down at the club shop.

Guest Holly7406

Reds, Why do you think holly is a bird when she's my Cat

I'm 23 year old lad, so you don't have to have patience with the younger folk..

I'm not surprised I got one with a debit card being still young. I went to the my Bank to apply for one.

Archived