IGNORED

Buy Programmes Today!

ATYES6

What I have done the last couple of times Ive been to the Millenium stadium is to order a Programme before the final.They usually come before the day itself and it saves having to carry it around all day getting it all bent and spilling loads of beer on it.They are about £1 more but I think it is worth it.

They will be taking orders as from Monday on:0292 0822 050

Just a little bit of useless information for you all!

Guest Holly7406

That's the bloddy same number I've been having trouble with all day as no one answered when I phoned at 12:30pm today. Isn't there any other way I can get a Programme.

What I have done the last couple of times Ive been to the Millenium stadium is to order a Programme before the final.They usually come before the day itself and it saves having to carry it around all day getting it all bent and spilling loads of beer on it.They are about £1 more but I think it is worth it.

They will be taking orders as from Monday on:0292 0822 050

Just a little bit of useless information for you all!

Cool. Can't be bothered though, I'll just buy one on the day me thinks. However, last year at the LDV final i bought a programme, and my mate (who's a part timer!) spilt bloody coke all over me programme! The worst thing is he found it funny. It was one of the most annoying things ever :@

Guest Holly7406

Yeah you would be if You had a Nightmare buying Tickets for the Game, then when I phoned the above Number to buy a Programme all day as no one even answered. It's a disgrace I'd say. Everyone must have been bunking off today for some reason. As I say Not Happy.

Believe me , I have had a nightmare trying to get hold of tickets today as well, i even lost a £400 days worth of work. but I got there in the end, as 4 the program, you could always calling 2mrw as the rush will now be over. :o .. :laugh:

I have just phoned the people; 02920 822 050. They politely asked my name, address and card details, explaining the prog is £5 and they will charge £1.50 for postage etc. He then stated that they will be posted out NEXT Tuesday! :@

Archived