IGNORED

Fhm 'superfan'

ProjectMayhem

Not sure if anyone has read this months FHM yet but there's an article in there about a 'superfan' named Dan Blake. It's nice to see us getting some coverage in a national magazine and it says he was named April's City 'superfan'. I didn't even know we handed out these awards? Also see they had a little jibe at the pies but i'd love a greasy Balti right about now! Anyway just thought it might interest some of you and perhaps Dan's on here himself? Be nice to know how he managed to get City in such a popular publication!

Not sure if anyone has read this months FHM yet but there's an article in there about a 'superfan' named Dan Blake. It's nice to see us getting some coverage in a national magazine and it says he was named April's City 'superfan'. I didn't even know we handed out these awards? Also see they had a little jibe at the pies but i'd love a greasy Balti right about now! Anyway just thought it might interest some of you and perhaps Dan's on here himself? Be nice to know how he managed to get City in such a popular publication!

As Dezgimed mentioned Dan might be able to help you.

If anyone knows Dan, can you please ensure Mr. Mayhem gets his greasy Balti right away!

Thanks.

I remember him ,he played for the Forum team back in 2008 at the Mem.

Absolutely a person with two left feet shall we say politely, :laugh: "Superfan" is funny it certainly wont be for his own abilities but he is a City fan afterall and pays his admissions to the Gate.

FHM must be really desperate for articles is what i say :innocent06:

He threw his shoes at a disabled supporter in Cardiff and then pissed on the burgers at half time that were being handed out to orphan street children.

you're thinking of the wrong dan.I was stood with him that day and that was a different dan It was not the dan we are on about

• Admin

you're thinking of the wrong dan.I was stood with him that day and that was a different dan It was not the dan we are on about

Are you sure ?

I'm confused now, as the Dan I'm thinking of was sending us all messages on facebook asking for witnesses etc, and then went on to apologise ??

Archived