IGNORED

Bristol On Panorama

Fiale

Watched this on Iplayer, unbelievable and disturbing. I suggest that care is offered 1 on 1, a patient picks a care worker and they both like each other and a bond is formed, this will be less expensive and accountability's falls squarely on the carer.

Interesting how no one did shit to stand up to the tattoed guy, ruled with fear, no one dare. This is almost like Lord of the Flies, the natives lose all sence of humanity and what's right, conditioned to go along with barbarism and accept it as normal., but know FULLY well its wrong. Another example of this happen in Germany. Humans can be so stupid.

I'll tell you another thing, an observation made really. There are shit load of homes for these people, homes for these people, seems some people have made a tidy profit out of the need to house certain types of people. But really, its bollock, these people can live in the real world if you give them a chance, and they DO in other country's, Asia for instance probably don't know waht a retirement home is? retirement? pfft, likly storys, these bastards work till they die and i'm not shitting you, that's what you have to compete with, thats why our care is failing. We don't support of elders or treat them with repect like they do in Asia, in Japan, China, Thailand, infact all Asian countrys the elders are held in great esteeme and get special privileges, they arepart of the family, an important one. In UK once Mum and Dad get too dotty we sell their house to pay for their care so we dont have to suffer them interrupting our purisuit of happiness, This is where the west fails and East wins. Why is this though? NHS? £3k per week, are you shittin me? £3k a week in Northern Thailand would feed a faimly of 4 for a year, and better food that here too.

Thats why we are ****ed

I totally agree. It was disgusting - and I have an 87 year old mother in a Nursing Home and am reliant on the goodwill of excellent staff. But what a bunch of hypocrites we are. Mention Cardiff or Swansea or Gasheads and we go into equally pathetic mode. Kick them or abuse them or whatever ... why?

Archived