IGNORED

How Much Is Nicky Maynard Really Worth?

Red Cloud

Not guaranteed they're get Danny Graham for this £3 Million for championship top scorer but just wondering how much NM is really worth?

Most estimates I've seen are £4-5 million but if this deal comes off then surely no where near this figure

Also, with an (alledged) 20% sell-on for crewe, would we even get our £2.25 million back?

Obviously a lot depends on him resigning but even so, £4-5 million sounds a way off valuation

Imho...he's not worth as much as most people think he's worth on here.

Apart from the teams that went up, who else would he start for in the Prem?

I agree, from a football point of view if he had any brains he would stay with us for 1 more your atleast! its not the right time for him to move on i feel. he needs to have a fantastic season next year to prove that hes not just a flash in the pan, as harsh as that may sound, if you look at it from a prem clubs point of view then its actually a fair enough assesment! he scored 11 goals in his first season, 21 in his second and 5-6 in his third! (ok he was injured, but the bare facts still remain) he needs to now show everyone that he can perform with that amount of quality (2nd season) on a regular basis! i belive he can but lets just wait and see.

How much would it cost us to buy a 23 year old 20 goal striker? That's what he's worth.

Well it depends where your looking and for what league! and to be honnest like i touched on in my previous post, hes not a "20 goal a season striker" not yet anyway if you look at the facts! the same facts that most prem clubs would be looking at.

Not guaranteed they're get Danny Graham for this £3 Million for championship top scorer but just wondering how much NM is really worth?

Watford are DESPERATE for cash, we are not to a certain extent.....that is why Graham is going for 3m.

As people have said, NM still has to prove himself again now after last seasons injury but if Andy Carroll is worth 35m., then NM is worth at least 4m - 5m.

BCAGFC

Imho...he's not worth as much as most people think he's worth on here.

Apart from the teams that went up, who else would he start for in the Prem?

Id go along with that. I just wonder as well, if we paid to much for him at the time.

£2.25m for a 3rd division striker. If we get 4 million for him then crewe get the best part of a million as their sell on clause.

Id go along with that. I just wonder as well, if we paid to much for him at the time.

£2.25m for a 3rd division striker. If we get 4 million for him then crewe get the best part of a million as their sell on clause.

The sell on clause , is believed to be , 20% of any profit. That would earn Crewe £350K if we sold him for £4M

Most estimates I've seen are £4-5 million but if this deal comes off then surely no where near this figure

Also, with an (alledged) 20% sell-on for crewe, would we even get our £2.25 million back?

Obviously a lot depends on him resigning but even so, £4-5 million sounds a way off valuation

Stating the bleedin' obvious, but what is he worth is irrelevant: we will get the amount that some other club is prepared to pay at the point we wish, or have, to sell him. Whether that amount is considered reasonable is another matter.

Archived