IGNORED

Big News Today!?

CiderHider

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I love pies.

They don't do pies over here and I miss them so much.

If anyone has a pie for lunch today can they reply to this post describing it to me in great detail.

I think pies can be classed as football related.

I had three quarters of a Fray Bentos steak and kidney pie last night - delicious gravy and unique, floppy underside, pastry.

Also got half a Melton Mowbray pork pie in the fridge, only one day out of date.

Shall I send it over?dunno.gifdevil.gif

I'm on my iPhone in work so I can't see any sub title (if there is one) so I've no idea what this is about.

Can anyone fill me in?

OT but not being able to see thread sub headings on iPhone is a bit annoying. Not a major issue though. I don't know if there's anyway this could be fixed?

Big announcement is that the club have appointed Colin and Justin to the board to head up the club's new property division. Their role be to buy up all the vacant propert in Clifton, so that in future new signings can buy property direct from the club

with a full interior design package of course) This will remove the danger of prospective signings being spotted out and about house hunting and the resultant speculation on OTIB.

I had three quarters of a Fray Bentos steak and kidney pie last night - delicious gravy and unique, floppy underside, pastry.

Also got half a Melton Mowbray pork pie in the fridge, only one day out of date.

Perhaps the big news is a new pie supplier for AG.

Yes please Nogbad, send the out of date half eaten Melton Mowbray pork pie over, it will be fine, yum can't wait. :winner_third_h4h:

I call shenanigans!

Who in there right mind would eat three quarters of a "delivious" and "unique" pie and leave the final quarter.

Making things up on the internet? Shame on you

I call shenanigans!

Who in there right mind would eat three quarters of a "delivious" and "unique" pie and leave the final quarter.

Making things up on the internet? Shame on you

Making things up?speechless-smiley-040.gif

I don't suppose my daughter's boyfriend will read this, so,

Picture a steaming Fray Bentos steak and kidney pie straight out of the oven, you know the one's in the flat round tins where you risk your life getting the lid off and scrunching it in half to dispose of it.

Imagine you are the cook, and the server up.

So, having served up the first 3 at the table from the cooker, you now have one pie and 3 bangers left between two. Feeling that perhaps half the pie wouldn't be satisfying enough why not give your potential son in law a quarter of the pie and two bangers while folding over the other three quarters of the pie on your plate to make it look a similar amount, plus one banger?

Then give yourself almost all the delicious pie gravy while giving him a bit of hurriedly made bisto.dancing2.gif

That's how you get three quarters of the pie without leaving any - oh, and I made sure I went back to scrape all the 'edgings' out of the tin afterwards too, not him.laughcont.gif

Making things up?speechless-smiley-040.gif

I don't suppose my daughter's boyfriend will read this, so,

Picture a steaming Fray Bentos steak and kidney pie straight out of the oven, you know the one's in the flat round tins where you risk your life getting the lid off and scrunching it in half to dispose of it.

Imagine you are the cook, and the server up.

So, having served up the first 3 at the table from the cooker, you now have one pie and 3 bangers left between two. Feeling that perhaps half the pie wouldn't be satisfying enough why not give your potential son in law a quarter of the pie and two bangers while folding over the other three quarters of the pie on your plate to make it look a similar amount, plus one banger?

Then give yourself almost all the delicious pie gravy while giving him a bit of hurriedly made bisto.dancing2.gif

That's how you get three quarters of the pie without leaving any - oh, and I made sure I went back to scrape all the 'edgings' out of the tin afterwards too, not him.laughcont.gif

If you're trying to make me jealous.....it's working.

I did bring some Fray Bentos pies back from a trip once but it nearly ended in divorce when the 6 tins used up all my Ryanair luggage allowance meaning I didn't have room for my wifes bits and pieces she had asked me to get.

What was the big news today anyway???

Ufff, I was sure something was gonna happen...fact is something DID happen, and it was not a someone cooking me a Frey Bentos Pie and leaving me the yummy scrapings mmmm... scrapings. *drools*... Just spent all day in A&E getting my little finger stitched back on.

A tip. Never wash up a thick pint glass tumbler with the ferocity of washing up a mug, even though its thick glass it will break.

Archived