IGNORED

Carlos Tevez Says Manchester Is A S...hole

screech

He can't speak English so he gets isolated. That's the problem.

he's been living here for 5 years. 2006 signed for West Ham, went to Man Utd, then to Man City.

I aint gonna accept that as an excuse.

Kaka has never played in England yet speaks better English than most of the England team.

he's been living here for 5 years. 2006 signed for West Ham, went to Man Utd, then to Man City.

I aint gonna accept that as an excuse.

Kaka has never played in England yet speaks better English than most of the England team.

I know a Spanish guy who arrived 25 years ago. His Swedish is worse than a refuge arriving 25 days ago. I will never learn French :(

I know a Spanish guy who arrived 25 years ago. His Swedish is worse than a refuge arriving 25 days ago. I will never learn French :(

does your spanish guy earn £250,000 a week and only work in the mornings?

He could take english lessons in the afternoon. judging by tevez's rant, he obviosuly dont go out anywhere.

When it comes to people 99 percent would choose England over Spain and Italy.

Good honest people.

Not when it comes to world class footballers it would seem. Have a look at where the best players in the world play there football? La liga.. say no more.

Might have football talent, but is a total footballing philistine.

**** OFF TEVES you scar faced cocaine taking shitface. 96% of the population would give their right arm yto live in the UK, .99% would give anything to be a pro footballer earning thr money u do...I HATE YOU! you dilute football, i hope u just **** off and we never see you again u total ****.

This is exaztily why football has a poor reputation, TEveS aint even that good imo, Maynard is twice the player imo, so **** off you Spanish speaking ****

Can't say I blame him.

But BRISTOL now....

Indeed. I'm a feral who has lived in several Citys around the world, fortunate you might say, but having spent the majority of life in Bristo and now I really really really miss Bristol and th3e surround area. Like..I miss it badly and It depresses me when people who are ST holders bitch about shit, MAN, I would love to bitch about being a City ST holder living in Bristo..you dont know how lucky you are,.seriously.

I was born in Manchester, raised in London till 15 then moved to Bristol in 1990, could not have been a better time. GREW me as a person, so many interesting people. Bristol has it all, it really doe3s..Shit I'm37 now and spend 6 months in the UK and 6 months in Asia and all I yern for is to be Back in Bristol one day. And you guys...you lucky buggers you live there.

So yes, Bristol is a very very differant attraction to Manchester, or anywhere else. Manchester..I have to agree, and even being a Salford boy is ummm, shit. Bristol however...at the other end of class in respect to most Citys in the WORLD.., I would not think that is lost on a player with a short playing career looking to establish himself here, why not?

Bristol City will be a world power given the chance

Archived