IGNORED

Nicky Maynard And England

Northampton Red

Come off it, the same could be said if you scratch the surface of any other nation.

take a look at the depth that the Spanish and Germans have. Has anyone been taking a look at what germany are starting to produce? Probably not as we are so wrapped up in our ''best league in the world''.

Anyone that takes an interest in the Bundesliga will know what im talking about. The Germans are not ****ving around it would seem.

take a look at the depth that the Spanish and Germans have. Has anyone been taking a look at what germany are starting to produce? Probably not as we are so wrapped up in our ''best league in the world''.

Anyone that takes an interest in the Bundesliga will know what im talking about. The Germans are not ****ving around it would seem.

Exactly.

They care about youth development, much like the French and the Dutch

In this country it's all about keeping your job for managers and very few care about giving young players a chance, Wenger the main expect ion

As for Maynard. Yes he will, maybe only a few caps, if the likes of bothroyd, andrew johnson, Zamora and defoe can get caps there is no reason why Maynard can't in the next few seasons

Personally, I think Pitman has a better chance but would be proud of either player should they make it.

And BTW before some little twerp decides to shoot me down, it's not a dig at Maynard it's just my opinion.

Both have the goalscoring ability to score goals in the Prem, which considering Davies, Bothroyd and Nugent have played for England in recent years might be sufficient for them to get a chance. I do however think that neither will play for England whilst they play their football for us.

And BTW before some old fogey decides to shoot me down, that's not a dig at BCFC, it's just my opinion.

Archived