IGNORED

Ryan Taylor...

Evy11_BCFC

Maybe another young player on the cheap that millan wasn't looking for but can't turn down?

Possibly, but with one such apparently unplanned, opportunist signing in the bag already, I'd be a bit surprised at another in a supposedly non-priority area of the team, unless it was really someone special. I know there's been much talk of finding young, Albert-like gems in the lower leagues and developing them, but this guy is already 23, is hardly a prolific striker (if Sky's information is correct and he actually is a forward) and nobody seems to have heard of him.

Mind you, I'd never heard of Albert, either, if it comes to that. And there is also the ever-present possibility that one of our existing front men may yet leave...

Surely this is not serious!?

A striker with a 1 in 4 goal rate in league 2. Hes 6ft2 so if we get him its obviously going to encourage long balls from our defence like usual! Id prefer Le fondre if maynard or clarkson are off!

Or he's a cheap and talented 4th striker who will provide direct cover for Jon Stead... If you look at Jon Steads goals per game ratio you'll think this guy is ******* Pelé.

Adomah didn't have much going for him stats wise either when he signed... Suppose we could just wait to see if he signs and then judge....:surrender:

edit: He's Le Fondre's strike partner, so maybe just maybe (I dont know much about Rotherham) he sets up the majority of Le fondre's goals... and seeing as we've got Pitman and Maynard...

If we are after a League 2 centre forward, how about Clayton Donaldson at Crewe? 28 goals last season and out of contract. Mind you I trust Keith's judgement on League 1 and 2 players given his record so far. Assuming the story is true of course.

If we are after a League 2 centre forward, how about Clayton Donaldson at Crewe? 28 goals last season and out of contract. Mind you I trust Keith's judgement on League 1 and 2 players given his record so far. Assuming the story is true of course.

I thought he signed for big spending Crawley?

free, low wages and could turn into a real gem, so why not?

Exactly.

Everton fans were moaning and getting on David Moyes' back as he signed Beckford (on a free!).

Trust Millen, he knows more than anyone on here with what he is doing as manager. If we do sign him, he's a free transfer and probs low wages.

I know he is a ginger so not going to be popular :laughcont:

This could also be another Gary Owers influenced signing.

Archived