IGNORED

Banned From Forum

bcfcdeano

I remember the old one in 1997 ish, where you could just type your "name" and post. Everyone used to pretend to be someone called Percy Parrott and write jibberish! :innocent06: Ive been here on and off since then, under a few cunning alias's

By the Way, how many had a dabble on "red gal" in the end!

I wrote something vaguely (ok, probably not vaguely) offensive about Scott Davidson back in about 1998 on a previous version of this board. Can't remember what it was exactly, but it was probably uncalled for. But hey, I was young. He emailed me personally asking if I wanted to meet up to "discuss" what I'd said. I wasn't sure if he was asking me outside for a fight, or if he actually wanted to discuss it. Given he was a multimillionaire businessman, I'm guessing the latter, but you couldn't really tell from the email. Unfortunately my internet/email connection was so poor at the time, I wasn't able to get back to him for a few days, so the conversation died out.

Good evening

It has become apparent that a prominent individual and supporter of atmosphere in the EE has been banned from the forum.

Is there any process of them finding out the reason for the banning order? I appreciate that by making the reason public might enflame further debate, however may I suggest an explanation is given to those banned, so as they are aware of the rules before reengaging with the forum.

Should I subsequently be banned from the forums for this - thank you for reading

COYR

So back on topic, are you ever going to reveal this - you've been on-line since you posted the original topic.

Come on. Enlighten us all...

I remember being banned from the very first forum as a teenager.

Same here. :D

I remember first posting around 98/99. I was only 14 or 15, but looking back I used to post some utter shite, the sort that I'd probably have a go at a 14/15 year old kid for if they posted it on here these days. Ah well we were all young once. :innocent06: That first forum was great as you didn't have to register to post and could use whatever name you wanted.

Been on here a fair time myself but no where near as many posts nowadays simply to the fact that the younger generation have taking over, ends up in slagging matches and many aint got a clue about the football club in general.

This might cause a row, but by far and away the best poster EVER on here was BRISTOL BOY (Iay Gay)

An absolute wealth of knowledge, funny as **** at times and could cause a row with anyone. At the same time knows a hell of a lot of what this football club is all about and still talks a good show when he always goes live on radio Bristol after a match.

He along with REDTOP is hugely missed. This forum will never be the same without posters like those two!!!!

Agree with that Arn, although I do miss Malone and his 6-fingered goat shagging Gas mateclapping.gif

PS. Crazy font choice though

This might cause a row, but by far and away the best poster EVER on here was BRISTOL BOY (Iay Gay)

An absolute wealth of knowledge, funny as **** at times and could cause a row with anyone. At the same time knows a hell of a lot of what this football club is all about and still talks a good show when he always goes live on radio Bristol after a match.

Get a room

I didn't know you had gone into the publicity business mucker. How much did he pay you to post that?

Archived