IGNORED

Banned From Forum

bcfcdeano

This is a silly thread.

There are quite a number of previous posters who no longer use the forum. Bristol Boy springs to mind as does Redtop, Edson, Neo, Richieb, Green'un and Kustard.

I reckon they they all quit of their own accord but maybe they were all banned...........dunno.gif .......rofl2br.gif

I might be banned? :phone:

Good Evening Robbored - you woke me from my rather long masturbation session - fair play, even my wife can't pull that off (hence doing it myself) :ph34r:

Good Evening Robbored - you woke me from my rather long masturbation session - fair play, even my wife can't pull that off (hence doing it myself) :ph34r:

We just need EDR back to complete the forum team forward line.

Wow!

I can't recall seeing a post of yours for literally ages (that's not so say you haven't posted, but I must have missed them) so that's why I included you in the previous posters list.

Apologies Neo.

This is a silly thread.

There are quite a number of previous posters who no longer use the forum. Bristol Boy springs to mind as does Redtop, Edson, Neo, Richieb, Green'un and Kustard.

I reckon they they all quit of their own accord but maybe they were all banned...........dunno.gif .......rofl2br.gif

Whatever happened to Redtop? Good poster.

Wow!

I can't recall seeing a post of yours for literally ages (that's not so say you haven't posted, but I must have missed them) so that's why I included you in the previous posters list.

Apologies Neo.

Robbo's seen an opportunity to make a friend and pounced on it :icecream: :tongue:

Robbo's seen an opportunity to make a friend and pounced on it :icecream: :tongue:

If you knew the history of this forum you would know that Neo and I had plenty of heated disagreements in the past.

Respect yes, friendship? we've never met in person so no.

Didn't he resign from the forum on a matter of principle?

Something like that.

Never to return maybe taking it a bit too far.

Shame anyway, he was an asset to the forum without doubt.

So who is the longest serving member still actively posting on OTIB ?? Just noticed Nogbad and Robbo joined on the same day so was that the OTIB beginning ?? :dunno:

I've been here in one form or another since well before this forum. Must be getting on for 10 years? Tom?

If you knew the history of this forum you would know that Neo and I had plenty of heated disagreements in the past.

Respect yes, friendship? we've never met in person so no.

I was pulling your leg you numpty. As for knowing the history? As I alluded to above, I was here before you :englandsmile4wf:

I remember as clear as day your spam posting to be one of the first to 1000 posts.

I think the original forum was 1998 or thereabouts......I had hair then.

Was certainly a long time ago. I wasn't fat then either :disapointed2se:

I wonder if Tom has any archive from the beginning. It would be interesting to see some of the old posts and posters. Kustard was my favourite. She was brilliant. I seem to recall she lived outside of Bristol? I met her too a few times in the R&W Bar around the time of the first fans forum game at The Mem

Oof now that's a difficult question. The forum has been in 3 guises so to speak since its beginnings.

History goes something like this, Scott Davidson the then chairman of Bristol City asked GeoffA at what was then Adacam Ltd to set up both the main site and message board. (Scott was also involved in a company called Clik International PLC which eventually merged with Adacam in 2000)

We had the very early 1997 board which proper old school where you didn't need to register

In 1998ish we then moved it to DC Forums board of which vague archives can be found here: http://old.otid.co.uk - they got massively corrupted/hacked a few times and thus lots of its lost. We probably have a very sketchy backup on tape somewhere although we threw a lot of crap out recently.

October 2003 I helped Geoff set up the current Invision Board setup. I myself then began working for Clik full time in Jan 2004 and have had the unlucky chore of keeping things ticking over since. I've stepped back from moderating/admin lately as main aspects of my job mean I just don't have the time.

Longest serving members is a toughie. The likes of Matty have been around for years, Female Knowle Red, Ted Pitman, Exiled in Watford.. all still around from time to time. Big Red Rich was on the very old 1997 board. Not withstanding Olé set up the net centre before City even had an official site back in 1995.

What ever happened to Teepee and his 250 posts animated gif?

RedTop was a great sport. He was one of the top posters for quite a while but when he finally threw a tantrum and left, few people seemed to notice. New generation of posters, I suppose.

As for edson, I never knew what happened to him. He disappeared for a couple of years, then ran the Rivals site for a while. Came on here again, seemed to fall out with people over something and sodded off once more.

Only Thomas left from the holy trinity of inciderdom.

Sidekick Orj seems to hover around a bit. He came back to throw a wobbly recently. Funny old bloke.

Oof now that's a difficult question. The forum has been in 3 guises so to speak since its beginnings.

History goes something like this, Scott Davidson the then chairman of Bristol City asked GeoffA at what was then Adacam Ltd to set up both the main site and message board. (Scott was also involved in a company called Clik International PLC which eventually merged with Adacam in 2000)

We had the very early 1997 board which proper old school where you didn't need to register

In 1998ish we then moved it to DC Forums board of which vague archives can be found here: http://old.otid.co.uk - they got massively corrupted/hacked a few times and thus lots of its lost. We probably have a very sketchy backup on tape somewhere although we threw a lot of crap out recently.

October 2003 I helped Geoff set up the current Invision Board setup. I myself then began working for Clik full time in Jan 2004 and have had the unlucky chore of keeping things ticking over since. I've stepped back from moderating/admin lately as main aspects of my job mean I just don't have the time.

Longest serving members is a toughie. The likes of Matty have been around for years, Female Knowle Red, Ted Pitman, Exiled in Watford.. all still around from time to time. Big Red Rich was on the very old 1997 board. Not withstanding Olé set up the net centre before City even had an official site back in 1995.

What ever happened to Teepee and his 250 posts animated gif?

Fantastic!! :clapping::clapping::clapping:

I was just looking up Teepee, I thought his lack of online presence might have been for the worse reason but his family website is still up and running and he's only 64 according to his family tree.

Remember those chef's trousers he wore to the first red & white night?

I was just looking up Teepee, I thought his lack of online presence might have been for the worse reason but his family website is still up and running and he's only 64 according to his family tree.

Remember those chef's trousers he wore to the first red & white night?

Do you know what, I can't remember what he looked like. I remember his name was Tony Perkins, or Peters, or something like that? And I remember the forum posting recognition tags really well.

Another that springs to mind as a superb poster was Barman :worship2:

Do you know what, I can't remember what he looked like. I remember his name was Tony Perkins, or Peters, or something like that? And I remember the forum posting recognition tags really well.

Another that springs to mind as a superb poster was Barman :worship2:

IMAG0000.JPG

Archived