IGNORED

Steven Caulker

bangers

my lads second team is spurs and i was lucky to get tickets for the arsenal game. that has to be the best non city experience i,ve ever had. thast was the most fantastic night ever

Hope we never leave WHL (or at least North London). Its obvious we will get a new stadium in the future to expand the club and will need a new stadium to compete with the other big clubs but nothing will compare to how WHL is on a weekend/European Night.

Hope we never leave WHL (or at least North London). Its obvious we will get a new stadium in the future to expand the club and will need a new stadium to compete with the other big clubs but nothing will compare to how WHL is on a weekend/European Night.

Arsenal must win game the old Highbury what a atmosphere, the Hammers if they move, like yourselves there will never be that close to the touchline feeling in the new grounds, fans on top of the pitch is brilliant, hope somebody understands my comments. WHL for a big game is an amazing atmosphere, its the same at AG certain games, its all about the money though and it will hurt you to leave WHL, but it is for the best of the club to see Real Madrid there season after season you need this, like we need a need stadium to be in the Prem.

Archived