IGNORED

'useless Xi'

Ben4BCFC

With Nicky Hunt seemingly keeping his incompetent place in our squad, I was wondering what City's All Time most Useless 11 would be? What's yours? Presumably Nicky *unt takes right back....

Close call between him and Brian Mitchell.

Actually over the years, we've had some terrible right backs !

Close call between him and Brian Mitchell.

Actually over the years, we've had some terrible right backs !

With out Doubt Brian Mitchell was the worst shower of sh1te i have ever seen playing in a city shirt.

One factor though... just after he joined us his dad died.. Still doesn't hide the fact you could breed Colin Loss, Nicky Hunt, Henry McKop and Clemens Zwinenberg and still have a better footballer than Brian Mitchell

Simply because of what we paid for him, Steve torpey HAS to be in that 11.

I think his place must go to Sean McArthy. We chased him for near on 8 years, when we eventually he ends up being a lardass carthorse. Makes a mockery of the say "all good things come to those who wait" :)

i think styvar wud be in there and a few loan signings by GJ i.e. patrick agemang (excuse my spelling)

Styvar without doubt the worst signing ever, left back was his position, Lee Johnson another shocker, not picking on GJ though Scott Macgravey, Watts the centre back and of course Hunt comes to mind. Sean Dyce another centre back like Watts useless at his time with us i could go on and on with bad signings, the players above will take some beating though.

Archived