IGNORED

2011/12 Fixtures...

spudski

Its a shocker of a start if you ask me; although catching Cardiff at the start of the season is a good thing IMO. However, the whole seasons fixtures are rubbish for me. The two weekends before Christmas that i know i'm in Bristol we haven't got home games, i can't get to Leeds as my girlfriends stupid friend is getting stupidly married- in France- that day and my closest away game, Burnley, is last day of the season- which i guess could be brilliant if we have something to play for, but will probably be a dead rubber :disapointed2se:

Absolute joke these fixtures. Tuesday night away games to Palace, Watford, Reading and West Ham. Away on Boxing day and New years eve, I'm furious!

Only good thing is Blackpool on 1st October shouldnt be too bad, at least its not on a Tuesday night in February..............

Barnsley away on my 50th birthday :( Had hoped to celebrate it in Bristol but now have to look elsewhere. Perhaps London and Hammers away on the 2nd of November.

One of two homegames in mid October (Peterborough or Birmingham) and the Easterday homegame against Coventry will be the targets for the Scandinavian Branch.

:chant6ez:

For me Palace away on a Tuesday night is not good. But Southampton away Christmas Eve perfect. It takes me 40 minutes to walk down to St Marys. I am starting to plan which pubs i will be calling into to toast in a happy new year and 3 pints, sorry points.

For me Palace away on a Tuesday night is not good. But Southampton away Christmas Eve perfect. It takes me 40 minutes to walk down to St Marys. I am starting to plan which pubs i will be calling into to toast in a happy new year and 3 pints, sorry points.

Don't walk all that way on Xmas eve ;)

Don't walk all that way on Xmas eve ;)

Absolute joke these fixtures. Tuesday night away games to Palace, Watford, Reading and West Ham. Away on Boxing day and New years eve, I'm furious!

Only good thing is Blackpool on 1st October shouldnt be too bad, at least its not on a Tuesday night in February..............

Those away days really are shocking!

Archived