IGNORED

Ashton Vale / Stadium

SeaMillsRed

I wonder if there is some sort of stand off.. i.e. the club won't appeal if the AV lot don't. Who's going to play their cards first I guess.

The pressure must be on the AV lot to act first - if nobody appeals then that suits us fine. SL could put in an appeal at the very last moment if he wanted, but my guess is that he won't - he has what he needs now and the council will end up buying what he doesn't need.

The pressure must be on the AV lot to act first - if nobody appeals then that suits us fine. SL could put in an appeal at the very last moment if he wanted, but my guess is that he won't - he has what he needs now and the council will end up buying what he doesn't need.

Not sure where the info regards the VG comes from. The report submitted to the council was that the VG still has to be landscaped etc. There really is no change to the plans submitted anyway. There was always going to be a wetlands area and despite the ruling this has not changed.

I don't know why SL would want to appeal, the judicial review would only send the application back to the Council for them to make a decision again, sure they could just reconvene the committee but then the judicial review period of 3 months would start again.

Archived