IGNORED

Polite Request For Master Tansley...........

TRUEBRIT66

Please stop posting on almost every thread.

I very rarely post but love reading the forum but your arrogant and argumentative responses are doing my head in argh.gif.

I have found myself pressing the back button when I see your name which stops me reading what could be an entertaining and informative thread.

Please please STOP praying%20smiley.gifand no lecture about how this is a public forum

Thanking you in advance.

TRUEBRIT

I think it's fair to say that we all have our favourite and least favourite posters. Is there really any need though to name someone specifically on a thread? Like others have said, if you don't like someone's posts use the ignore function. However, I suggest that if people's posts wind you up that much, you might be better off not using forums at all. If you find JT's posts offensive, I hate to think what you would make of some of the other posts that are submitted on here!

**** me, its a forum and Jordan can post pretty much whatever he wants. At least he gives an opinion, unlike the op. Jordan strikes me as pretty thick skinned, hopefully being 'outed' in such a cowardly way won't affect his postings. Keep it going kid!

I think it's fair to say that we all have our favourite and least favourite posters. Is there really any need though to name someone specifically on a thread? Like others have said, if you don't like someone's posts use the ignore function. However, I suggest that if people's posts wind you up that much, you might be better off not using forums at all. If you find JT's posts offensive, I hate to think what you would make of some of the other posts that are submitted on here!

Now I am aware of the ignore function I have used it (Thanks to eastonboy for that).clapping.gif

Sorry not sure where I said in my post I found them offensive ? dunno.gif

For the record I enjoy the banter and different views on this forum in relation to the original post. I just find a lot of very good informative post are hijacked by this Individual and turned in to a slanging match, go completely off the topic and become more about the Individuals personal beliefs than what the OP has posted. .

And thanks for the advice about the use of forums I shall take it under consideration unsure.gif

Regards

Hear Hear...some sense on a forum that is deteriorating badly and sadly downhill

**** me, its a forum and Jordan can post pretty much whatever he wants. At least he gives an opinion, unlike the op. Jordan strikes me as pretty thick skinned, hopefully being 'outed' in such a cowardly way won't affect his postings. Keep it going kid!

I believe my opinion was very clear in my post.

"Outed" very dramatic, I believe it was a opinion, something you have defended in your first sentence. doh.gif

Regards

No Riaz that wast aimed at you pal! Although it did look like it was ha!

Back to the point i do find it amazing how supposed adults cannot understand or grasp the concept that this is a place that will divide opinions. You arnt going to agree with everyone on here and that is the beauty of it.. To single out Jordan tansley i find a bit pathetic, but there you go.

I believe my opinion was very clear in my post.

"Outed" very dramatic, I believe it was a opinion, something you have defended in your first sentence. doh.gif

Regards

Smug *****, I look forward to you contributing more often in future. See how many people you will piss off if you do

Regards

Archived