IGNORED

Polite Request For Master Tansley...........

TRUEBRIT66

Smug *****, I look forward to you contributing more often in future. See how many people you will piss off if you do

Regards

Oh dear, well if I do I will ensure I stay on topic and steer away from personal abuse, hopefully that should help from causing any upset surrender.gif

Kindest Regards

Now I am aware of the ignore function I have used it (Thanks to eastonboy for that).clapping.gif

Sorry not sure where I said in my post I found them offensive ? dunno.gif

For the record I enjoy the banter and different views on this forum in relation to the original post. I just find a lot of very good informative post are hijacked by this Individual and turned in to a slanging match, go completely off the topic and become more about the Individuals personal beliefs than what the OP has posted. .

And thanks for the advice about the use of forums I shall take it under consideration unsure.gif

Regards

Well if they are doing your head in, I took that to mean that you had a fairly big problem with them. If using the term offensive was taking your comments out of contents then I apologise for that.

I think it is fair to say that we all find threads that descend into slanging matches frustrating, but I think it is unfair to single out Jordan. He seems to be the forum whipping boy at the moment. There are other posters who will deliberately post something contentious in order to get a reaction, which I don't believe JT does.

The only trouble with putting someone on ignore is you can still see that they have responded. For instance it might say the last reply was by Orj (random name), you can't see the reply, but the curiosity might get to those of a weaker mind :D

I must admit I've never been tempted by the ignore function for this reason. Curiosity would get the better of me. Would always want to know what 'that clown I've put on ignore' is saying next. In principle, I also see the ignore function as removing someone who doesn't agree with you. Surely the whole point of a forum is to discuss ideas, even with those who have a different view or personality from yourself. I can't really say either that I would take things so seriously as to ever use the report button, unless it was something really unacceptable.

Archived