IGNORED

Wonder What Keeper Kits Will Be Like This Year

Lack of Action Man

Seeing how last year's yellow was quite popular and now is the away kit colour... what will the goalie kits be like? :)

Also, on a side note, I wonder what Basso will do with himself now seeing that Wolves released him. I was suprised to see that they signed De Vries from Swansea who is 5 years younger, but in my opinion inferior to Basso.

Spot on that man. See DJ on OS. Did you know? If not can you give the euro numbers for Friday please?!

Corr blimey!

I'd like to say I have inside knowledge on all of these types of things but that was just a good old fashioned guess! :laugh:

Lottery numbers for Friday: 16 46 35 10 09, 05 03

I think I have a gift! :laugh:

Corr blimey!

I'd like to say I have inside knowledge on all of these types of things but that was just a good old fashioned guess! :laugh:

Lottery numbers for Friday: 16 46 35 10 09, 05 03

I think I have a gift! :laugh:

Whenever I hear a suggestion of some lotto numbers, I always feel like I have to have a go with them just in case. Thanks for the tip, I'll cut you in If I hit the big one

Thought your post was a bit presumptious, I found it funny that the guy guessed the goalkeeper kit colours when it would've been unlikely...

Forum's gotten too serious lately, no?

Not too serious... He clearly already knew the colours - the article on the website was up before you made this thread. Hence two people getting it spot on within a few minutes.

(P.S. I'm just covering my back in advance, because I still get the impression I'm being mocked and deep down you know that he knew?)

I started the thread at 12:24 AM on weds so nearly half midnight. The first reply was at 12:31 AM.

The news about James signing and the kit colours didn't appear until about 7:30 that morning.

So my thread was on before the article, as was his post.

Yeah, it was just an unusual coincidence in two ways.

1) I had the colours right (A first! :winner_third_h4h: )

2) The thread came the night before the kit was unvieled

Not too serious... He clearly already knew the colours - the article on the website was up before you made this thread. Hence two people getting it spot on within a few minutes.

(P.S. I'm just covering my back in advance, because I still get the impression I'm being mocked and deep down you know that he knew?)

I can honestly say I had no knowledge of the kit.

It was simply a guess. Nothing more, nothing less. :yahoo:

Archived