IGNORED

Caulker

Ben4BCFC

Just been confirmed by Sky Sports. Although it was inevitable really, it's a shame we won't be able to see him play down the Gate this year.

But it's certainly what he deserves and I for one will be very interested to see how he does against the big boys every week (if he becomes a starting player) as it's a place he will be in just a few years time I believe.

Good luck Caulks, and thanks for last season - definitely a big difference in helping us stay up. You'll always be welcome back!!

that was pritty much agreed last month mate,

but I echo your statment good luck to him he needs prem football now and I hope we see him replace the awful terry and the ever slow Rio in the England squad before euro 2012

that was pritty much agreed last month mate,

but I echo your statment good luck to him he needs prem football now and I hope we see him replace the awful terry and the ever slow Rio in the England squad before euro 2012

Yeah, like I said, was inevitable but there's always a minuscule chance when there's no player's signature. But now it's done and dusted as expected.

And agreed - future England CB no doubt IMO.

I wonder if he's allowed to play against Spurs?

Dont think he will, we wouldnt want him to play against us and our other loan players last season were ineligible.

Signed an extension until 2014 today too, which I am thrilled about! 1 PL season out on loan and he comes back ready for next season!

Archived