IGNORED

Adel Taarabt

glynriley

I reckon he is gunna hold out for a move to a big Premier League club or see if someone in La Liga will take a punt. Ligue 1 and french football in general isn't what it used to be.

In saying all that though does anyone think he is a tad over-rated? Not proven above the English second tier and probably one of the greediest and most arrogant players i have ever seen. I would think twice before spending 13 million on him.

Stupid money for a player not proven at the top level.

Looked good in the championship - but was he that consistent ?

In fairness, yes, he was last season.

In the past would would be spot on regarding his consistency, but don't forget he is only young still and is begining to mature. Last season he was head and shoulders about anything else in the Championship, throughout the season and scored alot of goals aswell as being club captain (i think!)

I think he'll be found out in the prem. An over the hill Robbie Savage marked him out of the game, they need alternatives, at the moment if you stop Taraabt you stop QPR.

Did anyone else hear on Talksport that Rangers players were fined if they passed to him when he was in his own half, how mad is that?

Did anyone else hear on Talksport that Rangers players were fined if they passed to him when he was in his own half, how mad is that?

Did you know that the word "Gullible" has been taken out of the English Dictionary?

Stupid money for a player not proven at the top level.

Looked good in the championship - but was he that consistent ?

maybe i should start a thread about that AFC Wimbledon player who has signed for Bournemouth....

closedeyes.gif

maybe i should start a thread about that AFC Wimbledon player who has signed for Bournemouth....

closedeyes.gif

Seeing as it is football related, then why not? If you think it is of interest then go ahead. I believe that is what a "football chat" forum is for...

Probably best to start a new new thread, seeing as how much you dislike this one..!

closedeyes.gif

you could........no relevance at all though.

but then those who arent interested, dont have to click..... so go for it!

closedeyes.gif

Steve Gregory, yep VERY good signing for Bournemouth, one to watch for the future I reckon, give him a couple of seasons at League 1 and he could be one to go for.

surely this can't be their first bid for him? Throwing in £13.5mil at the first stage is absolutely mad!!

Like I said above, Qataris have just brought PSG- rapid influx of cash usually leads to transfers for silly money.The fact they seem to have appointed double Milan failure Leonardo as technical director calls their judgement further into question...

Archived