IGNORED

Craig Mackail-Smith To Brighton ?

Ryan_BCFC

Heard on the radio this morning that they reckon he's turning down West Ham & Leicester for Brighton, if true that's a cracking signing for them

As I said at the end of last season, they aren't here to make up the numbers - they will be somewhere handy come next May

Heard on the radio this morning that they reckon he's turning down West Ham & Leicester for Brighton, if true that's a cracking signing for them

As I said at the end of last season, they aren't here to make up the numbers - they will be somewhere handy come next May

Yh i said it on another thread not so long ago. I Think they might do an ''us'' and at least get in the play-offs this season. Fair play to em.

In saying that i must admitt i dont see what the HUGE fuss is over CMS. Decent player dont get me wrong but is un-proven at this level and is what 27?.. Would rather have Stead or Pittman over him to be honest.

I have to say I don't see the fuss over CMS either. Tidy player but not something that is going to instantly guarantee promotion etc. We shall see. Can't help but think that Leicester will be back though.

Gates of 25,000 next year, a few players have left=money to spend. Big coup for them, but it wouldn't surprise me to see them quite high up this season- and then maybe build on it next year with the potential for high gates.

25,000 will be a bit of a squeeze in their new ground wouldn't it?!

Gates of 25,000 next year, a few players have left=money to spend. Big coup for them, but it wouldn't surprise me to see them quite high up this season- and then maybe build on it next year with the potential for high gates.

You forgot to mention why they have done so well, there manager.

No 2 at Swindon when they won about 15 in a row, then he left and they fell apart.

No 2 at Leeds, they were flying till he left.

Poyet IMO is the best up and coming manager in the country.

He gets more out of Players than the majority of other managers.

You forgot to mention why they have done so well, there manager.

No 2 at Swindon when they won about 15 in a row, then he left and they fell apart.

No 2 at Leeds, they were flying till he left.

Poyet IMO is the best up and coming manager in the country.

He gets more out of Players than the majority of other managers.

He's an excellent manager in the making, seems to have flourished since leaving Wise behind.

Scored 10 goals in 43 league matches in his one and only season in the Championship two years ago. Bit of a gamble imo.

on the back of 35 last season its no more of a gamble then when we paid 2.25 million for an unproven striker,

He got 10 in a poor peterborough side who didn't score many in the championship I expect him to get 20 with a decent midfield behind him

P'boro's chairman this morning on local radio stated WHU had offered the most, Leics & Brighton a bit less. CM-S had talks withall three clubs, so it came down to personal terms. Leics offered more now,but Brighton more in the long term. The chairman reckons Craigalways wanted to playfor Brighton. The selling fee is £2.5million rising to £3 millio depending on appearances by the player and promotion for the club.

What was very interesting on talk sport this morning, Barry Fry said about 4 weeks ago a deal was done with QPR, but the board would not back Colin to bring him in

love it i know he's a cock but modern football is crazy. Back him or sack him that my moto

Archived