IGNORED

Martin Woolford Possibly Going To Peterborough

And Its Smith

i dont see what woolford is so upset about - i personally think he will do better next season, but he hasnt shown a lot since he came here, while still picking up his fat salary here so if someone is of the opinion that we should get our moneyback I cant disagree with that either.

Selling woolford would be a big mistake!! natural left footer and a great player he will come good for us this season for sure... Peterbrough you having a laugh :disapointed2se:

I really hope you're right just think he might turn out to be a bit of a Kevin Betsy type

judging by his 'tweets' he's been gettin some abuse from city fans. Anyone who has abused him should be ashamed, it's not as if he arrived in january and sat on his for nothing and didn't put any effort in. Give the lad at least until january to prove himself and if it doesn't work then we look to offload. We often moan about how the club rarely communicates with us and twitter allows this however i feel if the abuse keeps on going then i fear the club may ban it and we're back to square one.

The impression I got is that MW found it hard to settle in last season - whether that be in Bristol, in the dressing room, on the pitch, or a bit of everything.

Now with the close season rest, time to properly sort out moving from one end of the country to another, and other new players in the squad I'm expecting him to come back refreshed, confident and raring to go.

Of course he's still got it all to prove after a slow start, but I'm confident he will do that with ease - he's proved himself to be a good Championship player at S****horpe and with better players around him should go from strength to strength at AG.

I don't think for one minute KM has written him off so quickly just because he didn't tear up any trees at the end of the season, he knows what Woolford is capable of and signed him with a view to a long term role in the team.

Let's get right behind him from day 1, I reckon our support can make all the difference with this player.

i dont see what woolford is so upset about - i personally think he will do better next season, but he hasnt shown a lot since he came here, while still picking up his fat salary here so if someone is of the opinion that we should get our moneyback I cant disagree with that either.

what i clearly saw was a player that never went past a player,had no confidence on the pitch.never looked comfortable when on the ball.

I would be very happy if we could get our money back that scunny had.

Certainly don't think he was a improvement on the current players already on board.

We havent seen anywhere near the best of MW yet but dont forget he still had 3 assists in only 10 starts which isnt bad at all. I think he's going to come good for us this season now he's settled in and has a pre season under his belt.

Step up?, more like the slightly lesser of 2 evils our free kicks in general have been piss poor, I would be interested to know when was the last time we scored direct from a free kick?.

Not a free kick but a dead ball situation, Mcallister scored direct from a corner last season.

tbh I've been thinking about this,

I think Woolford may of struggled with the pace and fitness levels at our team (no disrespect to scunny but I think we are fitter and play at a high tempo then them)

Which could be the reason he appear to struggle,

Lets lay off him a bit give him a full pre-season and go from there I'd like to see if he can play in the hole rather then the left wing however

He's left footed, scores goals from midfield and takes free kicks, all assets to the team.

He's not a youngster, he's a proven Championship player and it's up to KM to find a role for him in the team that gets the best out of him.

I've got a hunch that won't be on the left wing as well.

Archived