IGNORED

£5-6 Mill

Tony Montana

151 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Realistically I would put his valuation at around £5m all things considered (length of contract remaining, injury last season)

Charlie Adam signed for Liverpool yesterday for £6.5m - That's for a bloke who has had numerous good seasons in the Championship and A good season in the Premier League which included good performances at Old Trafford, Anfield etc etc.

Ultimately though, if a club doesn't want to sell then his realistic valuation will be below what he ends up being sold for.

Personally, If he still hasn't agreed a new contract by the end of the month, I'd bite your hand off for £5m.

I would literally bite anything you care to mention.................for £5M

Don't forget that we have to give Crewe 20% so a £6,000,000 fee now becomes £3.8 million to BCFC not so good now is it, so you really do need to look at £8 million +

See above. It's 20% of any profit we make so if he went for 6m then we would only give crewe 0.75m, not so bad now is it?

I own a classic car. It's more like Michael Bridges than Nicky Maynard.

...as long as it corners well, aint too shabby on the wings & 'Trundles' along ok thats alright! :)

If you flogged it would it fetch enough to buy a replacement equally as good & make a profit?.. if not theres no point flogging it!

(unless its beginning to go down hill -thats Sven its time to cash in before it depreciates too much)

If Connor Wickham is worth 8 mil rising to 13 mil , i am sure

Nicky Maynard is worth more.

Wickham is just barely developing still at the ripe age of 18 years old! Maynard is 24 with a year left to go and has twice been injured for nearly a whole season! Like others have said to get above 4/5 million and noticed by the Prem, we need Maynard to repeat how well he did the season before last.

Archived