IGNORED

Bcfc Fans Abroad

City_USA

Just wondering how many OTIB members are out there, that like me, live outside of the UK (Im in Colorado, USA)Yet still keep close tabs on the club and still have opinions on the current topics despite being unable to see the team/players first hand week in and week out.

Just wondering how many OTIB members are out there, that like me, live outside of the UK (Im in Colorado, USA)Yet still keep close tabs on the club and still have opinions on the current topics despite being unable to see the team/players first hand week in and week out.

I have family out in San Francisco who all follow city! Ive been to Colorado a few times and ive really enjoyed my visit, some of the landscapes are mind blowing! it's certainly a place i would consider emigrating to one day.

apologies to John Motson and Jacki,

Wolverampton not only feels like a different country, but it feels like a different planet.

REDOXO, i have friends who live in Moline Illinois, which i gathered from the car journey i took from there to Chicago is miles away, but I loved Chicago when i went there. Hopefully going back in the next 2/3 years.

New York for the last year or so...

there are a few of us over here that meet up for any televised games, usually at a place called Nevada Smiths in East Village of Manhattan. a really friendly and welcoming bunch of guys from the experience I had. unfortunately I have only been able to attend one as the games have always been weekdays and that means they kick off during work hours!

Last game I saw was Stead's screamer v. QPR. About 6 or 7 city fans I would say there. a couple that were just over on holiday also! It's great meeting fellow fans when sooo far away!

apologies to John Motson and Jacki,

Wolverampton not only feels like a different country, but it feels like a different planet.

REDOXO, i have friends who live in Moline Illinois, which i gathered from the car journey i took from there to Chicago is miles away, but I loved Chicago when i went there. Hopefully going back in the next 2/3 years.

Gambit would be very happy to meet you and have a few bevvies if you are over this way. I'm in Naperville a very nice western suburb with a proper pub and live English footy all week!

I think Moline is over near Ioha (Quad Cities?) so about three/four hours from here.

hi city usa your name wouldnt happen to be dave would it.

The fanzine sends copies to various parts of the globe on a monthly basis. If any of you guys wish to subscribe for next season, email us and we can quote for your particular country.

We have also sent many of our City Fanzine Tee Shirts abroad, have a look at them one our web site and again email us and we will quote delivery for you

www.oneteaminbristol.co.uk

Email us at OTIBRISTOL@AOL.COM

Archived