IGNORED

Irrational Forum Peeve

awbb

First of all I'm in a bad mood.

But even when I'm not, I still get unreasonably irritated by people who sign off their (usually original) post with the phrase "Over to you" or similar.

I mean, if your post is any good and is of a topic that people feel the need to reply to, then they will.

Not over to you.

Ok, well I'd like to get something off my chest too...

Now I'm not usually bothered about spelling/grammar issues but for some reason, this one seems to have 'got my goat'. How many ways are there to spell "probably"? It's not just on this forum but I have seen "probly", "probally" even "prolly". Feel free to pick up on every grammatical error in any post I ever make from hereon in, I know, I'm a bad, bad person and deserve everything I get.

Over to you.

BigStan

:innocent06:

First of all I'm in a bad mood.

But even when I'm not, I still get unreasonably irritated by people who sign off their (usually original) post with the phrase "Over to you" or similar.

I mean, if your post is any good and is of a topic that people feel the need to reply to, then they will.

Not over to you.

Now you come to mention it, i hate it when somebody writes something in a post and the next poster writes 'agreed' at the start. That grips my sh1t, i dont know why. it just does. now i feel angry. Ggrrrrrrrrrr!

Archived