IGNORED

Tonights Game.

BrizleCiderArmy

Does anyone know if our friendly with Charlton tonight will have commentary on player? I know they will be putting highlights up afterwards, just wandered about the commentary.

cheers.

Doesn't sound like it unless anyone knows different, but there are a few forum members amongst the fans out there so hopefully one of them will keep us up to date.

A different City X1 playing in each half, presumably something akin to the Reds and Bibs in the training match.

Jackson not now available as well as Fontaine and JCR .

#BristolCity 1st half v #cafc - James; Ribeiro, Carey, Cisse, McAllister; Jackson, Kilkenny, Elliott, Bolasie; Maynard, Taylor

#BristolCity 2nd half v #cafc - Gerken; Edwards, Wilson, Nyatanga, Woolford; Adomah, Skuse, Johnson, Clarkson; Stead, Pitman

Interesting teams! A real mix and match, particularly if you have your own idea of our best team right now. I would guess 4-4-2 for team 1 and 3-5-2 for team 2, to start with, but hey who knows....

Good luck to all the players for the next 11 months and my fingers are crossed for Liam and the other boys on the injury list!

Carey & Cisse at CB.

That fills me with dread, especially as CA have already played (& played very well by all accounts) at Welling (won 3-0) on saturday.

BCAGFC

kucks sake lighten up..its only a bloody friendly..I wouldnt worry if we got wupped ten nil as long as there were no injurries...You sound like a glass half empty guy :laughcont:

kucks sake lighten up..its only a bloody friendly..I wouldnt worry if we got wupped ten nil as long as there were no injurries...You sound like a glass half empty guy :laughcont:

Pre-season is about getting fit, sorting systems AND getting into a winning habit, you only have to look at the players confidence when we were getting whooped at Aldershot last season to see what a poor pre-season can do..

I'll go for CAFC 3-1 BCFC

And I have 100% confidence in Keef, it is just our back 4 I have no confidence in.

BCAGFC

Archived